I wonder if any people will be pissed off when an actual PG-13 cartoon comes along though

I wonder if any people will be pissed off when an actual PG-13 cartoon comes along though.

Attached: pg13.png (996x1795, 1.14M)

Didn’t read don’t care

Sex with Ming Lee

Attached: sexo.jpg (225x225, 6.59K)

If it is about male character getting some fanserviced girl at the end, yes. There will be internet wars if someday it happens..

>PG-13
Fuck off, cobblerfag

>actual PG-13 cartoon comes along though.
The uncut print of Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker was rated PG-13. They had to cut and edit it a lot to be shown on TV in its PG rated version.

>Movie about a high school boy that is actually sexually awake and not still emotionally prepubescent
>Actually tries to get laid and not just a kiss on prom night, Johnny Bravo levels of anything-that-moves
>Gets rejected hard by a girl, keeps coming on to her anyway, gets treated like a convicted rapist as a result

I dare you

oh yeah that's right... but it's not Disney so it wouldn't be subversive.

>Gets rejected hard by a girl, keeps coming on to her anyway, gets treated like a convicted rapist as a result
Well yeah that would be deserved.

Are you trying to draw a comparison to Turning Red? That wouldn't work.

I mean that concept there is kind of like American Pie, but that's R rated

Dunno what Thief and Cobbler has to do with PG-13 lmao

Turning Red isn't PG13 because its content is relevant to preteen girls. A PG13 movie for boys would need to be relevant to boys.

to teenage boys*

Well. You could make any plot of an actual animated movie with a male main character, but with the only difference that there is a female character with a hot body and a lot of instances where there is fanservice. At the end guy gets the girl (the standard of these kind of movies) and there. There, the internet would have a meltdown.
Technically, we can have male fantasies in media, but in reality it is a little more complicated than that.

What happened to the G rating?

>kid watches a pretty tame movie with parents
>kid has questions about the human body and the human experience
>parents act like these topics are shameful things
>kids develop complexes over these things

No wonder every teen is mentally ill

>I wonder if any people will be pissed off when an actual PG-13 cartoon comes along though
There has already been one you stupid fucking Zoomer.

Attached: Screenshot_20220912-221113_Chrome.jpg (1080x1320, 215.01K)

Too bad nobody watched it.

>yfw Incredibles 3 is PG-13

Attached: 1540279641365.gif (300x222, 1.65M)

they gave up and they starting giving PG to movies like Frozen, Moana, Coco, Luca and Encanto.

Killed by Shrek

also Wendell & Wild which will come out pretty soon

Still earned more at the box office than turning red

only because Disney is a buncha pussies who didn't want to take the risk of releasing a perfectly fine movie.

Also wanted to shore up Disney Plus subscriptions for investors.

Turning Red still made $20 million outside USA+Canada, more than 9 lol. With hands tied behind its back.