Is it feasible to do this while keeping Spider-Man accesible? I think most secondaries look at this as an endgame

Is it feasible to do this while keeping Spider-Man accesible? I think most secondaries look at this as an endgame.

Attached: images (79).jpg (739x415, 40.48K)

After what happened with Superman, I am fine with marriageless childless Spider-Man.

Marvel would just hire Bendis to age uo Peter’s kid and Tom Taylor to make them a transsexual for Twitter users. Then send Peter into outer space while his “Son” takes over the mantle and dates a tranny on Earth.

Pass.

I think it could work in the mainstream of done right.

Secondaries either think MJ is a nag bitch wife or is like black MCU MJ.

Attached: Mary Who Kek.jpg (1988x3056, 1.21M)

I'm pretty sure most readers would have zero problem with Pete being allowed to have his family, but unfortunately comic writers are braindead and think constant stupid relationship drama is compelling

I think so...

Best to give up on Spider-man comics. It's been downhill since OMD/BND.

Like everything else in comics, it doesn't matter. Comic characters are stuck in a state of arrested development because they're controlled by the whims of soulless corporations. Peter was married for 20 years until Marvel decided it was in the corporation's best interests that Peter be single. These characters really need like public domain characters (Dracula, Frankenstein, etc). No one approaches those characters thinking they have to account for every single iteration of the character and write around those constraints.

Attached: doesnt-matter-dont-matter[1].gif (498x281, 2.44M)

With the current state of comics, why would you want it? You know shit will go down

Just read DeFalco's Spider-Girl series from the late-90's / early 00's and pretend it's "canon".

Attached: Amazing_Spider-Girl_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg (478x720, 105.41K)

/thread

It's literally what most secondaries assume Spider-Man IS. Editorial doesn't grasp that.

No offense OP but basically nobody cares.

And pic related is pretty much the only way to save Spider-man comics at this point.

Attached: 81rdcINYYbL.jpg (1100x1670, 348.09K)

Normies don’t read comics so I don’t see the issue with progressing Peter’s life a tiny bit. Batman is allowed to accrue half a dozen Robins without it tripping up people who think there’s just one, in the end we always have to go through Dick Grayson first and in regards to Peter it’s a genuine miracle when he’s allowed to stay out of High School for any adaptation. The desire to regress things like Peter’s marriage is just due to selfish writers who don’t want to feel like they missed out on “that era” and want to be allowed to write a story about young Spider-Man. “Oh but if Peter is married then I can’t have him flirt with Black Cat” “Oh but if Peter has a kid then I can’t write Jameson dialogue saying he’s an inexperienced youth” or whatever other petty reasons they have for wanting to fall back on tired convention. If it wasn’t logistically impossible to do so, I guarantee they would’ve shoved him back into 10th grade already just so they could write more stories about him missing curfew and getting bullied by Flash.

ONE HUNDRED ISSUES

Attached: sg 100.jpg (550x830, 452.46K)

Same, I'm already at the stage of apathy
>And pic related is pretty much the only way to save Spider-man comics at this point
I might be with you on this one user, because I'm basically at this point
>pic related

Attached: 1634454773722m.jpg (1024x682, 94.12K)

true if big

Spiderman in the comics is dead to basically everyone and mcu peter is barely mid.

ASM is still the top seller of marvel

I wonder if anyone accused me of making this yet?

I would kill these two characters. Has any fan of the character noticed that he doesn't have good stories with his family? His best stories are with him alone fighting himself