Do you ever imagine what could've been?

Do you ever imagine what could've been?

Attached: 1662634108826.jpg (500x389, 135.2K)

nope

Attached: sip.png (337x374, 169.91K)

I was not disappointed

Attached: 1662942820386272.png (450x350, 52.7K)

Yeah, had Trump not been cheated gas wouldn't be over 3 dollars a gallon, the taliban wouldn't own Afghanistan, Ukraine wouldn't have been invaded, and the US wouldn't be heading towards a depression.

Why did you have to make it political?

>picture taken moments before the assassination of Professor Pane
>not political

>Something done but too late 4 da event.

Attached: 00a.jpg (873x500, 89.09K)

dumb meme

i refer the upgraded version

Attached: file.png (400x532, 205.28K)

she killed the sandwich

Attached: 486A2856-8091-42B3-B5DD-A6122B7CAAD5.jpg (422x239, 15.87K)

put it in a drawthread or a normal thread for ENA

It would've been better than the FOTM we got.

/qa/ lost

lol what the fuck do you mean about any of that shit? Trump was the one to initiate the pullout from Afghanistan and Ukraine would fully be part of Russia by now if Trump got a 2nd term, you fucking mong.

I wasnt really paying attention, but I thought Propane DID win. Was the after party thread or whatever just trolling?

Seems like every year, Ms. Any Forums is a disappointment filled with rigging/botting, and in-fighting that ruin it. Seems like the whole practice ought to be banned. At least Betty Boop was mostly agreeable.

Attached: nol3t.jpg (500x284, 23.09K)

no Fang won

Propane made it to R4. ENA beat it but then ENA became a tranny so Propane sort of won that one.

This is the kind of shit that I can only consider to be bad satire for my own sanity's sake, because that fat faketan fuck started pretty much all of that retarded bullshit in one way or another just to stroke his fragile and yet powerhungry ego.

Attached: oheufbotdtvj.gif (480x270, 2.77M)

>literal retard preaches politics
Trump initiated the withdrawal, which was intended to be a long and careful process. Biden said fuck being careful, pull everythig all at once, regardless of all the people telling you that’s a dumb idea.
>Ukraine
You think the US has anything to do with Ukraine right now? The most you’ll see is a hashtag from the official White House twitter.
>b-but it would be worse under orange man
lmao

Propane tank sexy like Peggy Hill.

I blame the furries that rigged it for characters like that chihuahua and mouse.
Like, at least Nicole was kinda believable, but it was extremely obvious something was going on with the other two.