Rumor has it tomorrow during SONY's State of Play event, we'll finally get new Spider-Man 2 footage...

Rumor has it tomorrow during SONY's State of Play event, we'll finally get new Spider-Man 2 footage. What would you like to see if true?

Attached: Spider-Man Peter Parker PS4 Art.jpg (1920x2856, 825.27K)

A PC day one release date.

I meant more in terms of gameplay or characters but PCfags finally got their bone

All flags replaced with rainbow ones

Attached: Screenshot_20220818-192950_Twitter.jpg (1080x1296, 325.17K)

Stilt-Man. Barring that tease of the Venom levels.

Superior Spiderman

co-op and a playable venom.

Daredevil but only when I close my eyes.

Create your own Spider-man that replaces Miles Morales as the side-kick Spider-man.

Alpha reveal. Everyone's favorite Spider-Man character.

>playable Venom
Peter is Venom and the main enemy, you spend the whole game playing as Miles and MJ trying to save him

I just want a mod that replaces that faggot model of Peter with his original mo-cap actor.

If that exists, I'll get the game.

EDDIE BROCK
SHOW US EDDIE BROCK
HARRY AS VENOM SUCKS

You'll get that if it's out on PC.

Gameplay, mechanics, and a hint of the villians in the game besides kraven and venom.

Attached: sample_fe21c1bed2510df345cd16ab2afbf5e1.jpg (850x478, 108.04K)

>Gameplay, mechanics, and a hint of the villians in the game besides kraven and venom.
My prayer is that Venom is an anti-hero who makes an uneasy alliance with Spidey to stop Kraven, and is a playable character. Also that he's badass, and not a quippy goofball like in the hardy movies.

Attached: 7dea39ba4609f2093c040cf8df9915b8.png (384x286, 143.96K)

Eh...that something that needs build. Especially since we are getting the black suit and possibly bully parker

You'll likely get a spin off Venom game like Miles did
Fuck off retard

>and not a quippy goofball
Venom has always been a goofball you casual. You didn't read Lethal Protector

it would be kino if we got web of shadows 2 and got to pick between felicia and MJ

Binary morality choices suck for games and are repetitive