Samurai Jack

Best episode IMO

Attached: 14_Samurai_versus_Ninja.png (427x235, 127.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9OYcZlTHNdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That ninja is probably the most dangerous opponent sent by Aku. This includes Aku himself

Attached: Human_Aku-98ac568929e0f06548d7f7c7c5093b84b2faac255ef72a187ce3c5e80272a1d4.jpg (720x870, 23.5K)

Demongo? Minions of Set?

>That ninja is probably the most dangerous opponent sent by Aku.
Not even close.
Demongo wasn't really that much of a threat, he was just a trickster with a strange power. Once Jack figured out how it works he defeated him pretty easily.
>Minions of Set
Yeah, these guys legit kicked Jack's ass. So did picrel.
You know shit got real when Jack stops fighting and just fucking runs for his life.
In both cases Jack needed a literal divine intervention to survive.

Attached: Ultra-Robots.jpg (1708x392, 68.67K)

This show had such a cool setting.

Jack wouldn't have pre-marital sex, Ashi died and left Jack blueballed with 50 years of backed up semen.

The Imakandi could have killed Jack, if they weren't just in it for the sport.

I think he was holding back a bit too as to not kill them

So between a battle royale of the Imakandi, the Ultra Robots, the Guardian, the Minions of Set who would win?

Maybe the minions, looks like they're immortal

The Minions of Set can't be killed by normal means. The others can.

This, not even the magic sword could kill them

Should they just remake the show in HD?

How did he beat the elemental bitches that were supposedly stronger than Aku, but scrub out to space cats?

Attached: IMG-20130318-00505.png (778x582, 427.37K)

Maybe they weren't actually evil
YES!

ultrakino
even after all those years this scene makes my dick hard every time
youtube.com/watch?v=9OYcZlTHNdM

Mine is the haunted house

Jack never tried to hurt the Imakandi, if I remember right, he was only running from them. I don't think the Imakandi would be able to survive hits from the other 3, or deal significant damage back.
The Ultra Robots were powered by Aku's Essence and the Guardian seemed to be a being who was instructed by fate itself, so they may be able to hurt the Minions of Set.

God I absolutely adored those Ultra Robots. Each one having their own unique weapons and being too much even for Jack was fun to see. Then Jack having to resort to not just mechanical enhancements but praying to heaven just to barely beat them really capped it all off fantastically.

Just reached season 4, which episodes are a must watch and which ones should I skip?

I love these black and white fights