It's a "nice guy gets fit and suddenly becomes a jerk to his friends" episode

>It's a "nice guy gets fit and suddenly becomes a jerk to his friends" episode

Attached: x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 121.9K)

Bill isn’t a good person

He's better than your gay ass, bitch

It doesn't negate his point. Bill is immensely needy for attention and validation. This quality is what keeps putting him back to the same trashy spot over and over, because it overrides his morals.

No he’s a genuinely terrible person who often drags people into his pity party or stalks Peggy

Did you just watch this today too?

>musclegut

Attached: dick.gif (100x100, 5.04K)

he's a genuinely selfish cunt who will toy with and string his loved ones along solely for the high of doing it. This is evident in both old seasons and nu-KotH where the characters starting getting pretty badly flanderized.

It’s weird because this is a common trope, and this cartoon kinda fits it, but also it doesn’t because it’s completely in character for Bill. Bill ruins everything. He takes every lucky break and breaks it in true. The permanent Christmas episode is Bill encapsulated. He never knows when to stop, he takes everything too far
Check out those realistic muscles in this cartoon though. They didn’t just give him a six pack and call it a day

>Now i'm a jerk and everybody loves me!

Attached: Anchor Arms.jpg (1438x1079, 302.25K)

I wonder if at any point it was possible for Bill to break his own shitty habits and become happy.

Numerous times but the status quo is god

self-sabotage is a huge factor for his character. He's shown himself to be competent, charismatic, brave, and generous on multiple occasions, but he starts in with the self-doubt and it all comes crashing down.

>It's a "character does only bench and curls and becomes full-body ripped" episode

Just once I'd like a cartoon to have one of the main characters get fit and then just stay that way for the rest of the show.

Attached: image_2022-09-12_213610183.png (1334x750, 745.04K)

I was just thinking about Bill staying ripped forever and learning not to be such a jerk, still hanging with the guys like usual, but with a different attitude and new problems.

This
Bill will take any gimme like whe he believed the miltary turned him into a walrus hybrid.

I always like these. They're very true to life.
All of a sudden, a person will start lifting, and that's the only thing they can talk about from then on. It's haunting, really, how this cute little hobby can turn perfectly nice people into total weirdos.

well drawn nipple.
he looks like he want to smell his teef

Why the fuck are so many autists able to get fucking jacked both in fiction and IRL but my brand of autism makes me fucking allergic to even the most basic exercise?

Attached: 83914214-F269-47B7-AD20-1EB3EF343F7B.jpg (1024x577, 92.66K)

>Bill
>Nice guy
lol

What if instead, a jerk got fit and suddenly became nice?