New American Dad Tonight (9:00/10:00)

New American Dad Tonight (9:00/10:00) ds.freestreams-live1.com/tbs-tv0/

Attached: americanchad.png (900x453, 954.68K)

>Episode: S17 E10: Gold Top Nuts
>Synopsis: The Smiths return from a difficult, quarrelsome vacation, but they can't get a break from each other.

Attached: jeffishot.webm (640x360, 1.71M)

Sounds like a low quality TBS episode, much like how the OP is low quality.

bump

Francine is ridiculously attractive, it's actually insane

How is this shit still on?

Enough people still care apparently. The show's probably one of the least relevant of the long-running adult cartoons right now and I'm not sure how many still actively tune in to new episodes these days, but plenty have proudly declared American Dad! to be the funniest of MacFarlane's shows. Still not sure how the Warner Bros. Discovery merger will affect things, though...

Attached: Lil Nas X.jpg (1200x1200, 224.88K)

I don't know. I never considered the show even half as popular as Family Guy.

American Dad > Bob's Burgers > Family Guy > South Park > Simpsons

TBS is an irrelevant network and it being their highest rated show isn't a high bar to pass.

Cope hater

Where is Jeff?

Staring at a wall. It's canon that he's staring at a wall in Hayley's room whenever the family is out doing their usual antics. Not to worry, he'll be back next week.

And there's the title.

Favorite episode solely for Hayley and Francine showing feet.

>infest episode thanks to memory loss
Whelp, add another WIN to the fetish column bros.

The reason it isn't talked about anymore is because they moved it to a dead channel. I feel like it would've found more success on Adult Swim instead.

ooh, no theme song

Attached: ooh.png (276x335, 177.3K)

it airs on FXX also

WHOAA IT'S THE PICKLE MAN

Yep.
Imagine if it was moved to a network where the majority of its shows were not syndicated reruns.

Why did it leave Fox again?

If I remember correctly...
FOX wanted to cancel the show but offered the rights up to any other network. TBS's parent company brought American Dads! rights for new episodes and airing older ones.

Why did they want to cancel it?

Well I know what episode I'm rewatching tonight

Attached: CeeLo.jpg (640x360, 26.73K)

>An entire episode with Francine and Hayley naked.
The dream is finally real.

>Network relocation from Fox to TBS
On July 16, 2013, it was announced that American Dad! had been cancelled by Fox. Shortly thereafter, however, the cable station TBS picked up the show for a 15-episode 11th season, which premiered on October 20, 2014.[58][59] Along with airing original episodes, TBS also airs reruns of American Dad! in syndication.[60] The tenth season was initially to be the final one on Fox; however, on July 20, 2014, it was announced that Fox had three unaired episodes left for broadcast. Two of the three aired back-to-back on September 14, 2014, and the final one aired on September 21, 2014. Reports from Fox seemed to imply that these three episodes constituted a season of their own, season 10. Among multiple discrepant reports from TBS however, one indicated that the three episodes were the beginning of the 11th season to resume on their network.[61] TBS actually debuted their first episode through social media websites YouTube and Facebook on October 13, 2014; the October 20, 2014, date applies to the linear television debut.[62]

On the show's network relocation, Mike Barker has stated, "It's going to be the same American Dad!, just in a different place." Barker also joked that the network relocation was to execute a Tyler Perry crossover they [Barker and American Dad! production staff] had long aspired to.[63]

I'll take a pound of Gold Top Nuts.

Anyone know if there's anywhere to get truly uncensored episodes?

Attached: 1602042360676.jpg (500x500, 33.75K)

What the fuck is going on with this episode?

Attached: 1616800254074.png (412x393, 53.22K)

Is this a parody of that Lighthouse movie with Batman and Goblin

amnesia rock

No that's about repressed homosexuality and not to drink turpentine

Just noticed there has been no Roger in this episode.

>You like nuts so much, how 'bout you suck on these!
>Do you even have nuts?
>HOW DARE YOU!?
Okay, that was great.

Fuck you Klaus
That was a good segment