BASED BEN DOES IT AGAIN!

BASED BEN DOES IT AGAIN!

Attached: vaccine_snake_with_baby-1536x1198.jpg (1536x1198, 525.47K)

Big pharma is evil yes but this is just retarded

holy based
holy cucked

The vaccines cost zero dollars.

I love this weird dissonance of 'american healthcare is SUPERIOR because we don't have that KEKED SOCIALIZED MEDICINE' and "big pharma is EVIL they want to VACCINATE YOUR KIDS"

His schizo political views-aside, is Ben actually a good artist?

Where's the dissonance?

Nothing exceptional.

how can your healthcare both be so great and superior but you also don't trust it and think it's out to get you?

He didn't label the baby. What does the baby represent?

The health care was better before it was socialized because it was a choice to get, compulsive health care is dangerous because of what the companies are willing to do to get that blank check from the government

I want to tread on and fuck that snek.

It's almost like you're talking about two different groups of people, or something.

What a retard

Nobody except retards paying exorbitant amounts for Healthcare thinks we're better off for it. We're ranked pretty for life expectancy, yet we're still being forced to pay for Healthcare.

it's the dilemma of all American politics
Trump is simultaneously retarded cheeto man but also ultra-Hitler and the greatest threat to America ever
Biden is simultaneously retarded Alzheimer's man but also Dark Brandon and the greatest threat to America ever
Putin is simultaneously dying of cancer and can't take Ukraine but also Putler and the greatest threat to America ever
Xi is simultaneously Winnie the Pooh but also a mastermind running a 5th generation war and the greatest threat to America ever
and so on

*a number of

>conflating general practice with pharmaceutical shilling
Our hospitals are great.
Our corporations are not.
Hope that clears things up for you, retard.

nah dude, i've seen individual Americans go from mocking Trump as retarded to crying and wailing about he's so dangerous within the span of a few sentences
Same with Biden, Putin, et al
They're masters of the double-think, are Americans

American hospitals ARE corporations, you drooling mong

>His schizo political views-aside, is Ben actually a good artist?
He has an unerring eye for the fundamental truth of his subjects.

Attached: no homo.jpg (1045x678, 308.33K)

>Implying Hitler wasn’t also retarded
Don’t see the dissonance. Someone being an idiot doesn’t mean they aren’t dangerous

We should all be pro-abortion, no babies, no problem

The state pays pharma companies, dumbass.

so what? The state has infinite money

woah, how generous of them
I guess their record profits are just from God raining down good samaritan money on them

Ben Garrison will be remembered as being as retarded as Jack T Chick

What arc of Baki is this?

And companies don't, dumbass.

The enemy is both dangerous and weak.

Ben Garrison is the best cartoonist of all time, and will never be surpassed.

One thing I love about Ben is when Trump does something he doesn’t like, he draws him fatter than usual
Look how he drew him after Trump bombed Syria

Attached: 65EE3E54-A467-46B5-85F4-E46A2C94FAC2.jpg (1010x735, 200.22K)

Big Health wrote Obamacare.

>NOOOOO I DONT WANNA PAY TAXES FOR HEALTHCARE I WANT TO PAY TAXES FOR POLITICIAN'S TO FUND THEIR ADDICTIONS TO COCAINE AND UNDERAGE PROSTITUTES, ITS NOT FAAAIIR WHY AM I PAYING FOR SOMEONE ELSES CANCER TREATMENT

Attached: 48952b9e884da7e000edfb4a7798f00a.jpg (220x260, 13.98K)

In stupidity

Dilate

Yes, there are people who will duck and weave between every political opinion just to say they're correct. (Always Sunny quote about 'always ending up on top' goes here). However, since I don't know the motivations of the vast majority of people in the huge-ass country, I can give them the benefit of the doubt that many of them simply changed their minds. If they do go back-and-forth regularly, usually they're a pundit or, Lord help us all, aspire to be.
What you should also be weary of are people who will say anything and everything to weaponize your sympathy for a historical underdog and against a perceived "oppressor," especially if their MO is a secularized version of Christian moral grandstanding.
Hi, Joe Biden. Turn off the phone and go to bed.

it's bizarre how you think any money collected by the government for any reason would ever go to "healthcare"
any money you give to the government goes straight to the cocaine and child prostitute fund
any additional money you give to the government under the promise of new or better programs also goes straight to the cocaine and child prostitute fund

Yes
Why would I pay money for someone else to just get free help?

American Healthcare is superior, but it's superior because our government isn't pressuring healthcare providers to offer assisted suicide as the only cure for problems that are too expensive for the state to bother paying like the Canadian government is. Has nothing to do with big pharma.

They get paid to produce and distribute them, retard. Whether they're making legitimate medicine or making gene therapy "vaccines" that actually worsen immune systems, they're still institutions trying to make a profit.

>not licking corporations making a profit
are you a communist?

and then he immediately went back to shilling for Trump in all his future comics.
Having goldfish memory sure is convienent if you're a cartoonist.

That's literally what's happening though, a literal war crime where billions of people were given poison and lied to that it was medicine happened. Cope all you want.