General Grievous

>Every writer who isn't George Lucas wanks him real hard to the point you are concerned that they are hurting themselves
>George writes him consistently as a cowardly villain always running away when shit starts heading south
And yet people say TCW Grievous killed the character when he is clearly inline with Episode 3 Grievous, the one written by George Lucas.
People say TCW made him a jobber, yet what else was he? He got smacked around pretty good by Obi-Wan. Hell Obi took three of his four hands in the first few seconds of their duel.
What's the deal?

Attached: GeneralGrievous.jpg (640x664, 105.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gcEvwCECYlk
youtube.com/watch?v=8IIlXpM0KVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most people just find his legends backstory of 'REMOVE HUK’ much more interesting and nuanced, couple that with a superb design and just having about a very impactful debut in Genndy's series.

Genndy's series isn't canon though.

The prequels and tcw is shit. My only canon is the original trilogy.

>132955221
I don't recall asking.
Not even worthy of a (you)

We know but it is still a fucking cool debut.

Because Grievous is objectively a garbage character, he's boring, he's useless just like most Star Wars villains, they are all boring punchbags.

Yeah, but I don’t care.

General Grevious is so cool
youtube.com/watch?v=gcEvwCECYlk
youtube.com/watch?v=8IIlXpM0KVs

>Every writer who isn't George Lucas wanks him real hard to the point you are concerned that they are hurting themselves

damn, 40 years old and still on co?

meet in the middle

vicious jedi killer who progressively gets more and more erratic and cartoonish as he degrades mentally thanks to being lobotomized, stuck in a metal shell

I didn't read the OP I only saw a picture of General Grievous. I still didn't read what you posted but it looks like a repost of the OP

Vader is boring, shallow and incompetent as well, Star Wars headcanons are insane.

His war with the Huk was never retconned. The only retcon TCW did to his backstory was how he got his cybernetics, making it his choice rather than a planned accident and mind altering drugs. I much more prefer TCW take as the latter robs him of his agency.

He can and should be both. Grievous operates best as an armored Hunter that abuses fear, surprise, technology, and superior numbers and tactics, but knows he's bested when the magic space wizards turn their powers on him, so all he can do is retreat and hope they're gunned down chasing him.

Attached: maxresdefault.png (1280x720, 1.35M)

His win/loss ratio with Obi-Wan were split 50-50 in TCW, but everyone acts like he always got pwned when they fought.
He also got progressively more badass as the series went but the show was canceled before we got to some of his more notable wins which included 1-punch KOing Kenobi, slaughtering an entire squad of Mandalorians with no lightsabers, and getting the killing blow to Talzin.

Nig got fucked by six frogs with spears in an open field.

>whataboutism

It was an entire army and he killed a movie character before being put down.

>whatdafuckutakkinboutniggerism

You guys really don't want to accept the character for what he is huh? The guy is a loser, he's not clever, he's not strong.

I like how his feats are beating are bunch of thugs.

Grievous is a great metaphor for terrorists. A threat, but not an existential one, that is used by politicians to convince democratic societies to give up freedoms in the name of safety.
People forget that E3 came in the wake of 9/11.

Someone post Lucas discussing Grievous from Ep 3.

>Kenobi/Talzin
>thugs

Nah people just don't believe your political garbage, Any Forums