So... is it good? Kinda need a new cartoon

So... is it good? Kinda need a new cartoon

Attached: Pantheon.jpg (1200x675, 96.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/file/AloBUAYb#T0pwMgcf-7rfv1EzDGGTywq33s1E2YfgqlvMQnLQqDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watch it and form your own opinion. Or are you too weak willed to watch a show that Any Forums might shit on you for liking?

I've visited the pantheon recently, and it's a pretty impressive temple. Very large, and it feels eternal. Got a lot of style, better than the coliseum imo

It has its moments

Attached: Pantheon foota.jpg (1280x2160, 357.23K)

Gonna watch it either way tonight, just wanted to start a different thread. It's always the same posts around here

>another dramatic female lead
I've been seeing ads for this and the demon girl FXX show over and over and they both look like pure shit.

>shill thread
I did not care for the teen melodrama. Does it get better? For an adult animated show it's weird if your main characters are high schoolers. Makes me think the audience is really YA or pedos.

Maddie is just one of the three main storylines. She does continue to act like a stereotypical angsty teen when her mother doesn't want to get back with her dead father's uploaded intelligence. But I think the other aspects of the show make it worth following.

It was a really great surprise. I had never heard of it but I am really enjoying it so far! There's three episodes and I would say if episode 1 doesn't grab you it's not for you.

I'm liking it so far, we'll see how this digital game-world stuff goes though, reminds me of .hack// or that other anime with the same concept.

I see, I think the indian guy is the most interesting but apparently the show goes off into the metaverse with the uploaded intelligences, which was more of a put off than teenage stuff.

Guys I just finished ep1 and seems good so far

Watch for the Chanda kino

his scenes are the shortest compared to the other characters but they're the most interesting

Attached: henshin.webm (320x180, 178.03K)

its p crazy he learned to duplicate himself & fool his captors so quickly

Good.

We'll be heading mid-season this week

It's solid

someone have the mega of the 3rd and 4th episodes?

Only the third one so far.

>Pantheon S01E03 - Reign Of Winter 1080p AMCP WEB-DL (with an additional DD+ 5.1 640 kbps audio from Amazon)
mega.nz/file/AloBUAYb#T0pwMgcf-7rfv1EzDGGTywq33s1E2YfgqlvMQnLQqDo

Fourth one will come this Thursday

thanks

i liked the first EP