Unrealistic

Unrealistic.
Tired of w*men being pushed like this in comics/cartoons.

Attached: Lady Shiva breaks Batman's arm.jpg (1009x1500, 1.29M)

>Unrealistic.
He's a guy in a bat costume.
Nothing about comics is realistic.

Personally I really like there being a tier of fighters Bruce can simply never match. He gave up that chance to master his other skills, and so he needs to outwit or cheat against them.

Gadgets. Don't forget the gadgets.
>h-he's a guy in a bat costume
>n-n-n-othing about comics is realistic
Okay white knight.

Normally I'd agree but getting to see Batwank job (to a w*myn no less) is completely worth it.

Wait till I tell you all the people that can fly, lift up school buses, and shoot lasers from their eyeballs.

Your capeshit hero will never be as popular or draw as much money as Batman.

u mad faggot?

Capeshit has been dead and worthless since 2007

That’s Lady Shiva, literally one of the world’s best fighters in the DC universe, of course she’s better than Batman. That isn’t a recent thing, you fucking casual.

Based. Fuck Batman.

Attached: NjmSd9x.jpg (1988x3056, 1.3M)

>That's Lady Shiva
>Lady
>One of the best fighters
>a woman as the best fighter
lol woke trash

And a rich guy with martial arts training survining day in and day out being shot at? Or being a match for literal gods?

>rich guy
>guy
Yes. Problem?

But enough about Iron Man

Say what you will but OP is clearly a melodramatic Twitler if he's going to assume this is too on the nose (I take it that's what he means by pushing women) and I reckon he's sexist. I mean look at that, he k**ps c*nsoring w*rds like your typical tw*tterfag so they don't trigger him.

>he thinks Any Forums and Twitter are different
Kek.
Twitter has the left wing SJWS and Any Forums has the right wing SJWs.

OP you little bitch nigga that's Shiva. She's the only female DC martial artist who's allowed to beat Batman.

>Cassandra
Who plopped out from Shiva's womb, so she counts as an extension of Shiva.

Forget it, it's a sub-18 year old sub-100 IQ user who wants to revise DC history. Where's Judgeanon when you need him?

So you think a rich guy can battle against an alien? You know the alien is a guy too right?

-- >

Tony does that shit too (to be clear i dont care either way, some suspension of disbelief is needed), just pointing out that OP is being a bit of a hyprocrite.

More believable than a w*man doing anything of value (aside from giving birth)
>Suddenly Any Forums likes w*men outside of coombait
Any Forums is dead. Overrun with twitter troons.