Am i the only one that thinks that season one is great and season two is kinda meh? It's not bad...

Am i the only one that thinks that season one is great and season two is kinda meh? It's not bad, is okay-ish but except for the last episode, is not nearly as memorable as season one

Attached: Spectacular Spider-Man.jpg (1200x740, 190.72K)

Overrated slop only liked because it came out before it was cool to hate on Disney.

Yeah, season 2 was a bit flawed for me too, but it also had some of the best episodes, so it was a mixed bag for me.
Eps 1-4 ranged from meh to bad, but it improves from there. But I wasn’t big on the Goblin twist at the end either, but I like how they showcased Goblin as a threat without knowing Peter’s identity.

>SPECTACULAR SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN

Attached: spectacular spider-man.jpg (466x587, 41.01K)

I dont get it the themesong was cool.
I have a friend who said that, i dont fully agree but i get it on some level. S1 was more focused on peter as a character while s2 was trying to do more stuff, which isnt always better.
Its just a great adaptation of the spidey comics, no more no less. The fact that marvel cant adapt the character well is another thing.

And disney had nothing to do with it, nor even its cancellation.

You’re trying way too hard

s2's problem was the love triangle shit felt way too out of place for peter and it was there CONSTANTLY

I wouldnt say out of place, since love triangles have been a thing for spidey since the ditko days, but it did become the main focus, not giving much time for other conflicts for the most part.

I don't give a flying fuck if a spider-man with more stories building up to it had love triangles, that doesn't matter. it was out of place in the story currently being told. we went from peter getting bullied with almost no friends to multiple girls actively fighting over dating him basically overnight and without peter doing anything to justify it.

Attached: 1478361283827.gif (414x382, 2.82M)

Eh there was a reason for Liz to get a crush on him, tho. We see the two bonding while he tutors her. And she even broke up with flash because of that, back in s1. And gwen liked peter as far back as kindergarten here.

And (for good or ill) this peter isnt really friendless, he had Harry, Gwen and Eddie on his corner.

Eh, the art style let the show move fluidly on par with the movies, which was the point behind using it.

I think using Liz was a solid choice since the show did take place in hs and she and flash are the only two notable characters from that era, and she has both her brother and the goblin tie retroactively.

While i'm not the biggest fan of the cat/burglar thing, i kind of get why it was done. It basically just composited the jessica carradine storyline with felicia wanting to rescue her dad from prison, and it is stronger as a tie than what the comics did which is that the burglar robbed the parkers because he was after some gangster treasure buried there, and then came back teaming up with mysterio. And on a character note, him having guilt over killling ben parker was a nice touch, since hardy is usually potrayed as a noble thief.

Eddie wasnt a rival to peter in the comics, that's an invention from tas, in the comics he worked at an unrelated newspaper and only hated spidey because he caught a serial killer (long story). Adaptations making them co-woerkers do it to give him some dramatic weight beyond him being a scary stalker. Spec using the ultimate origin for him to give him even more weight id say was fine, especially since venom still had an actual personality rather than being a growling monster.

And idk man, outside the goblin,lizard venom and burglar the other villains had no tie to peter. It did make a bigger connection between the villains proper but that's another thing.
While i rather dislike it (and apparently the crew did so and regretted it), i think it was done to do something similar to Last Hunt but in a kid friendly manner, kraven pushing himself to a betrayal of his basic principles in order to hunt the spider.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-04-22h26m55s430.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Kraven was by far the show's biggest mistake. I still can't understand why they did it

Tldr: They wanted to set up warren being able to make mammal/human hybrids (since y'know), and the show also had established that people without superpowers arent able to match up against spidey with the enforcers.

But even the head writer said he regretted it when he saw how well the first fight (before he became a cat) looked.

USM is better.

>I dont get it the themesong was cool.
The original image was about Avengers EMH.

Attached: avengers_01.jpg (640x361, 50.31K)

EMH's theme song rocks too.

EMH is such a tragedy, it didnt have the rights issue that SSM had, it should have lasted longer, but nope gotta push MCU-lite shit instead.

I still want to fuck the wasp badly.

Who doesnt?

Attached: tumblr_49b664b1962ce2c080f45247abd751ae_da0954a1_2048.jpg (1312x805, 247.8K)

The three main things I remember about season 2 were the Sinister Six being worse, Venom being worse, and the stupid Molten Man episode that thought it was way more clever than it actually was.

I mean a big thing for the show was that it didnt have any new villains at all, but really they could have established that warren does that with man wolf, since colonel jupiter was in the show and all.

And if you need to have kraven become stronger, give him globulen green or something like that.

Tho again, i do assume kraven would have been turned back into a human at some point, there's that serum that undoes them and all.

Eh, its actually spidey fighting the six and not the symbiote puppetering his body, and they were more or less the same just with ock as planner and mysterio and kraven in the field.

Venom was exactly the same. Maybe his scheme was a bit too much, but it fits him here.

I tought the MM episode was perfectly servicable, tho im guessing you mean it being out of order?