Don’t hug me I’m scared delayed to late September

channel4.com/programmes/dont-hug-me-im-scared

Attached: 04.png (1181x1233, 1.22M)

the first, and maaybe 2nd video, were good largely by virtue of being interesting and unusual
at this point theyre just dragging this out and its overstayed its welcome

this only got better as episode went by, so I have high hopes. they never overstayed their welcome and kept getting more interesting and better. this is so cool.

Fuck's sake, this is because of the queen, isn't it?
Cunt's fucking shit up for everyone even after her death.

can confirm there's a reference to the queen in one of the episodes an the reason of the series being delayed is to cut it out since it might seem offensive now

Yep Bongs can’t release any new comedy series until after the mourning period is over

now kiss

No, I think the subject matter is the problem. Don't Hug Me I'm Scared frequently deals with death, and the nation is in mourning. Not the time.

Why are you brits such massive goddamn passes? Some old hag who did jack shit kicks the bucket and now "the nation is in mourning we can't air our spooky puppet show its not the time boohoo!!" Shut the fuck up faggot.

Better than rioting for months because cops killed a criminal

Not American you bongshit.

Then you were even more irrelevant than I thought

absolute shit tastes

>t. teeth turned grey

It's a vocal minority of patriotic twats, most people honestly don't give a flying fuck about the geriatric diamond-encrusted husk and only care about whether this means they get an extra bank holiday or not.

Lick that boot

Because people jack off to authority

Remind me what significant thing Britain has done in the past fifty years? I'll wait

Someone on Reddit posted spoilers for the show. Can some one tell them I don’t get to see it

>all that gijinka yaoi art
Why THIS show of all things?

Attached: 1655936769611.png (359x328, 4.29K)

Fujos gonna be fujos.

So why can't they just air them? unless they have jokes that could be considered in bad taste I don't see why they'd be delayed

>have seen it
>damn why is soo good
>pc unrelated

Attached: sample_6607d6bae9c74ae3827e6ec66400ece2.jpg (850x850, 286.91K)

>getting this mad at an old lady dying
lol

Damn. This is like the one Any Forums thing I am looking forward to. I hope this is the last delay.
The food and computer episodes were excellent though.

LATE!
Also I can't wait to see some abridged dubs in the future

Funny thing is, the reason the tv series took so long is because they had to throw out the entire pilot and initial concept. Originally the show was gonna be set in an entire town of puppets called Clayhill, but the creators saw that the show was becoming too topical and, in their words, "becoming too much like south park".

It was just the episode titles and some screenshots from an interview. Nothing major
1. Jobs
2. Death
3. Family
4. Friendship
5. Transportation
6. Electricity