With Big Mouth defenders, they like to go back and forth between saying

With Big Mouth defenders, they like to go back and forth between saying
>It's a show for adults, it's okay that it's perverted and degenerate!
and
>It's ackshully a really important educational show that can teach kids about puberty!
Interesting how they go back and forth between the two contradictory arguments, whichever is convenient at the moment. Really makes you stand there, thunderstruck, at the agility on their tongues...

Attached: big mouth.jpg (1080x1239, 168.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/weeabob/status/1212940121600716800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This discourse is so old and outdated. Nobody cares anymore
Literally, the tweet screenshot you’re using is two, going on three years old now
mobile.twitter.com/weeabob/status/1212940121600716800
Nobody cares anymore about some old netflix show. If you haven’t cancelled your subscription now, you’re retarded. That’s all there is to say

YEEEEEEEAAAH TWITTER EPIC I LOVE TWITTER WOOOOOOO

The twitter screen shot in the op is responding to an account that no longer exists @6969_6969696969 moved on, but OP didn’t

this show is trash
what i dont get is what happened to the argument that "yeah it is, and i like that"?
nowadays everyone has to explain away their enjoyment of something based on it being all deep and meaningful or important in this sociopolitical climate
what happened to just "haha kids doing adult things funny?" its not exactly highbrow humor, but its silly, dirty and absurdist
shows like south park or family guy got away with it, wheres the difference here? if this show is truly worse, we gotta start discussing why
not because its dirty
but how, is this show in particular, doing 'dirty' incorrectly, when others show had such good reception? tackle it on its own level, dont try and bring it higher, cause ultimately, its still trash

Based honest trash appreciator.

Ok pedo. Only kids think that something is old because it's been a couple years. The show is still running you idiot, it's not even over yet. It's a current show
Fake 'based' response to try to stop criticism.

Nobody cares anymore about some old netflix show. If you haven’t cancelled your subscription now, you’re retarded. That’s all there is to say

>screenshot is 3
Perfect age for the likes of you

Why do you still have a netflix subscription?

What's with conservatives wanting kids to be either A) sweatshop workers, or B) child soldiers?

Guy, you have sexually assaulted your underage niece. Your opinion on groomers is moot.

Grooming a kid into being a school shooter is still grooming, Gary

>but how, is this show in particular, doing 'dirty' incorrectly, when others show had such good reception?
Big Mouth has 7 seasons and good grades on meta critic and Rotten Tomatoes. It has good reception too

Do you have even a single example of one big mouth fan switching between arguments?
Oh, you don't? You're trying to pretend they're a hivemind so you can make a strawman argument? You need to blame other people for imaginary moral failings to prop yourself up? Wow, what a shock.
Southpark has multiple episodes of 10 year olds sucking dick, family guy has a main character who is a child rapist and regular rapist who never gets punished as well as the baby character wanting to have sex, american dad has tons of episodes about the kid son and his friends always trying to have sex.
Stop trying to act like people who watch something you don't like are somehow morally beneath you, it only proves the opposite.

The suburban gated community has done far too much lasting damage to our collective mental stability

>Big Mouth
>Big Mouth fans

Attached: Fear.png (1097x894, 437.54K)

Stop being attracted to children.

Again you are playing to the psychology of a little kid which says a lot about Big Mouth Defenders. As for your second post Could you please stop replying to my posts with Homestuck-style narration about your life, sometimes including "Guy" at the start like you're asking me to consider your writing.

I like the show, I don’t love it but I am entertained by it. I wouldn’t say it’s a show for kids. The characters are just meant to tell a conglomeration of personal anecdotes of the writers about living through childhood and puberty, which is something all adults have had to do. I never saw the show as actual kids being perverts I see it as adults telling stories of embarrassing things we try to forget

Pro tip, something you may not have considered before.
Normal, decent-minded people do not like to talk about child rape. Mentioning it over and over shows you actually enjoy talking about the subject. Wonder how many times you've exposed your pedophilia this way before I let you in on this
It's none of your business what accounts people have