Hahaha it's really funny when they keep saying the name of the thing they're parodying over and over...

Hahaha it's really funny when they keep saying the name of the thing they're parodying over and over. As a 100 IQ zoomer I appreciate that they go out of their way to make sure I know that it is a parody. I'd hate to not get that it was a parody and feel left out.
>The joke is that it is a self aware parody
Fuck off.

Attached: swhogivesashite02.png (707x685, 443.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5SnbvJ4Ca44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm glad I'm not a joyless husk of meat and bones wandering through the Internet screaming about zoomers and whatnot.

>Criticise bad show
>You just hate fun!
Must be fun at the top of the bell curve.

I'm not agreeing with OP, but them saying Die Hard over and over again was a little annoying.

The joke is to make fun of people like you.

Damn, they sure showed me.

>die hard(stupid teen bitch voice)
I fucking wish summer would just die

Is not saying nothing about you criticizing the show, is just the weird hangup against zoomers like they are those ghosts in the perify of your vision. You can't even watch a random show with a cleary stupid joke without injecting them in to your mind.

>It's SUPPOSED to be bad guys! Stop criticizing it!
A shit joke doesn't mean that the audience is bad, it means the comedian has a shit sense of humor. Don't be such a faggot and quit defending terrible writing, you'll look less retarded that way.

Attached: Saul Godman.jpg (567x614, 44.66K)

When I say zoomer, what I really mean is the kind of people that think this is a smart show.

>describing the joke means the joke is bad, bonus point of you go passive agressive and use strawmen

I hate this mentality, explain why the joke is bad

They aren't just describing the joke retard, the joke is they are doing a meta parody where they say the name of the thing they are parodying over and over again which is somehow like 100 times lazier than just doing a straight parody.

I mean YOU are describing the joke and then calling it bad, explain why the joke is bad.

based illiterate

You can't be this stupid.

Humor is subjective.

The "joke" is bad because it stops being funny the fifth time they say the name.
Going "Whoaaa we're doing a Die Hard" five hundred times ad nauseam made the episode feel like you were trudging through shit in order to get to the good part, that being the main plot with the fragmented Morty's. If you thought them saying Die Hard a thousand times was funny, then I'm going to call you retarded for having such an awful taste in humor.
>>describing the joke means the joke is bad
If you need to describe or explain a joke then it is, by default, a bad joke. I'm assuming this is going to be too hard for you to comprehend, so allow me to give you an example.
If Die Hard you Die Hard need Die Hard to Die Hard rely Die Hard on Die Hard an Die Hard unfunny Die Hard attempt Die Hard at Die Hard humor Die Hard via Die Hard saying Die Hard the Die Hard same Die Hard thing Die Hard over Die Hard and Die Hard over Die Hard again Die Hard it Die Hard isn't Die Hard clever Die Hard or even Die Hard a Die Hard satirical Die Hard parody Die Hard.

>The "joke" is bad
To you.

>No broken glass barefoot Summer
what a shit portrayal.

Well I'm not a booger eater, nor am I mentally stunted, so yes the joke was bad to a normal person. Nice non-argument though, really helps prove my point.

That's worse. You are just some fag using a term wrong them, something zoomers do a lot actually.
Don't get mad at people for misinterpreting you for using the wrong words, it's all your fault.

When I realised that neither Bruce Willis or Alan Rickman could guest star in this episode, I got kinda sad.

>People defending Ironic humour as if that prevents it being bad.

pointing out you're doing a bad parody isn't funny when it's still just a bad parody.

Good Parodies are actually much more fun than ironically bad ones.

You missed the joke.

The idiots who write the show are just like the idiots who defend it. They rather be annoying than irrelevant.

Say your line idiots and GTFO.

They didn't show (you) because the actual joke flew right over your head. Can't hurt a retard's feelings if he doesn't know he's the joke.

>As a 100 IQ zoomer
Kill yourself

>The "joke" is bad because it stops being funny the fifth time they say the name.
youtube.com/watch?v=5SnbvJ4Ca44

the only good part about the b-plot

Attached: nakatomi_paradigm.jpg (1920x2160, 676.71K)

>some retard on Any Forums using a term wrong
Imagine my shock

Name 7 good parodies

Can anyone who's saying "you missed the joke" actually explain what the joke was in the first place?
Please tell me you're joking.
>Having an actual coherent punchline with the repeated catchphrase (I.E: Everyone remembers the time Billy got fucked by a sasquatch, even those who weren't there) is the same as spamming the same two words over and over again with zero substance while also lacking an actual joke
I think it's funny that you managed to show an example of a show ACTUALLY doing that gag correctly, while RAM just makes a massive shit of an episode because their script writers have less skill and ingenuity than people who make children's cartoons.

I mean, the joke was clearly supposed to be annoying and it was kinda weak but I don't care desu, it was pretty in character for Summer to be annoying, she is the Lisa, Brian, Hayley, Kyle of the show.

>I like the Billy and Mandy joke so it can be repeated over and over
>I dislike this joke though so its bad.

Clearly you're not from the generation that quite literally grew up with Die Hard becoming an overnight smash hit and the deluge of imitators that followed in it's wake, to the point that for a while pretty much any new action movie was pitched as "Die Hard on a [*insert applicable noun here*]". Realty for good while was pretty much the second half of your faggot post.

Also seethe more you uppity zoomer fucktard

Attached: 1549656312726.png (264x378, 57K)