Anymore examples of this?

Attached: IMG_0688.jpg (622x622, 59.33K)

You know mere minutes after that Wanda scene was the "She's not alone" scene, right?

Depends on the man, men wrote Black Widow and Wandavision/MoM, and both butchered these characters. As is customary for Phase 4.

Attached: ThisAgain.jpg (1242x913, 890.74K)

>Noooooooooooooo my marvel movie full of cringe jokes has a cringe joke I don't like.

Men tend to write women as people. Women write themselves fairly accurately.

At this point I'm not even sure if you're praising men or insulting women

Attached: 1651292847681.gif (521x421, 3.82M)

He's baiting.

I'm just saying women would know exactly how to write a woman. Men just write what they know, men. Most comic book heroines are written like men because their writers ARE men.

Baiting in a bait thread? Will wonders ever cease?

pretty much all romcoms. Bridget Jones, Twilight, Sex and the City, etc.

>Twilight
I do not recall any twerking in Twilight and I've read all the books and seen all the movies.

The main protagonist simps over two boys who objectify her and are jerks

Just tossed the pole right into the water

More like two 10/10 simps become obsessed with a mid female. Also, domestic abuse , so you're right there.

Which is why Bella x Alice is the better ship

Sorry, I meant 50 shades of Grey

>women written by men

Attached: ExcHPpHXIAQg83U.jpg (1200x1398, 120.42K)

Wanda in MoM is the most ineptly written female character in the MCU. "I'm a mooootherrrr!"

> Muh Babies, Muh Babies!
> Nothing about Vision, Pietro, Chthon, Wundagore Mountain, its all just Muh Babies! Muh Babies!

Natasha is all "muh not Babies!" "Muh family", "muh family!", "team Mommy".

Gamora was all "team mommy".

Carol is all "muh stronk woman!"

Just shitty writing all round, most of it by men.

> Wanda is written as a one dimensional (and that's being generous) crazy Mommy in MoM. If she were a man, the story would have leaned much more into her ties to Chthon.

But they made her entire story shout the kids because the male writer and director think that's the only motive a woman can have.

It's why Marvel has not produced a single great story for its heroines, whereas their male characters have a ton of classic stories.

>Wanda
Corrupted by the darkhold, it doesn't count
>Natasha
The only character that was done bad here was Taskmaster
>Gamora
literally kills the patriarchy
>Carol
"It's ok when Superman does it"

0/10 Shitty bait