New promo image and release date for Transformers: Earthspark. Is Any Forums excited for the Nick Roche designed show?

New promo image and release date for Transformers: Earthspark. Is Any Forums excited for the Nick Roche designed show?

Attached: Transformers Earthspark.png (1080x1351, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LHbF2KTRWsE&t=42s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do they make Prime's mouthplate so big?
I miss the Brave aesthetic.

Stop including humans

Stop including the same G1 Characters in every fucking show.
No more nostalgia tax.

Not really. I have no idea why they decided to make the main black kids so fucking ugly. At this point, its almost as if the people in charge are doing it just to make fun of bipocs. which is fucking gay.

Also their robot names are fucking retarded. Twitch and Thrash? So are you literally just calling the black owned robots names of symptoms of crack addictions?

But im sure the beta malding incels that are so bitchamde that they bend over for any progression are loving it, so good for them. Maybe by the time the toys come out, Hasbro will have figured out the yellowing plastic issue and be charging $30 for a deluxe figure.... so all kids can afford them. lol.

That girl doesn't look human. Her head and torso are the same fucking size.

They really need to stop letting western artists design transformers and let Takara handle it again, or collaborate with them better

Those stereotypical little grey aliens have those same proportions

I'm excited for it. It really looks good. I'm glad they included humans.

...is Bumblebee really still that popular, that they feel the need to shove him up front? I thought this fad faded away decade ago.

The evergreen characters are the only thing that looks passable in this show.

>Black humans only

Well, good luck with that, I guess.

>Twitch and Thrash? So are you literally just calling the black owned robots names of symptoms of crack addictions?

Lol if your mind goes to automatically associatong those words with crack addicts because those kids are black that says a lot about your line of thinking

>The only good TF human wasn't even human
Why do they struggle so much with the human characters? Just make an appealing somewhat futuristic kid with an entertaining personality. Outside of Sari they all try way too hard to make them relatable kids and they usually just come across as annoying.

youtube.com/watch?v=LHbF2KTRWsE&t=42s

Looks to be a show aimed at 8-year-old and no older.
Which is fine.

Bumblebee and white robot are the only ones looking good
the others just look uncanny

I liked the Prime kids.
Even Miko.

>Bumblebee not a VW Bug
Complete retardation. It's like making Ironhide be made of meat or Hound appear in Beast Wars transforming into a cat.

Bumblebee hasn't been a VW Bug since Michael Bay's Transformers

They're disguises. He's not going to disguise himself as a car that's rare as fuck these days. It'd be like a person disguising themselves by dressing like an ancient Roman, you just end up sticking out. It's outdated, sorry.

lol boomer.