Didn't they already do an episode about the part of morty who simps for rick fighting with his confident side...

Didn't they already do an episode about the part of morty who simps for rick fighting with his confident side, and the resolution was that they had to rejoin into a whole because reasons?

Attached: toxic.jpg (700x393, 83.09K)

No. Toxic Morty was weak in general, it wasn't a part of him that liked adventures.
In the recent episode, the Mortys separated into people who either liked adventuring with Rick or didn't. The parts that didn't remained in the machine and Rick respected their decision and set up the machine so that they can live out their lives in there.

yes, but that is not trusting the writters swweaty, have sex

Different sci-fi premise, therefore different story. Detox episode also hinted at what parts of himself Morty values versus what he resents; same with Rick.

Attached: Detox Morty.png (1920x3240, 2.94M)

>so that they can live out their lives in there.
All 3 or 4 minutes left of it, thanks to time dilation.

>false flagger
Imagine how soulless one has to be to act and talk like this. I spend 20 hours every day online and even I think you need to get a life.

Marta was cute

Attached: Marta.png (1920x1080, 817.37K)

They can have kids. I'm suspecting they will revisit to collect the descendants at some point in order to balance out morty.

This is why I don't understand the people who believe Marta will somehow "return." Based on the rules established in the episode, shouldn't she have passed away before Rick and the kids even made it out of the arcade? It even feels like the mundane storage dialogue that cuts off the "mysterious cliffhanger ending" functions as a way of belittling just how insignificant she'll be in the whole grand scheme of things.

Our Morty might have lost some of the sidekick insubordination he's built up over the course of his time spent with Rick, but he still has the potential to regain that anyway.

Attached: blips and chitz storage.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

If enough people aside from Marta decided to stay, they may have enough of a breeding population to keep going, and if the parts of Morty that are still inside get reincarnated or reintegrated in to the babies, those bits of Morty may just be living out a bunch of lives in the Roytrix.

What was the storage scene referencing? I remember some movie where an old machine is stored arbitrarily in the middle of a warehouse but can't remember which one

Indiana Jones my guy

Genuinely still would.

Attached: Elderly Marta.png (1956x999, 1.15M)

grass tastes bad

Just Marta, everyone else left with Rick

All the other morties who didn't want to come back decided to participate in a world war over it and either died in battle or deserted to go back with rick's plan. A lot of morties who would have rather left got to die of old age of natural causes in the interim as well. Gotta remember that a lot of in-game time passed between the international meeting and lift-off.

>episode 1 is a "return to form" because the writers did their intentionally postponed lore drop
>episode 2 is somehow garbage because it isn't as lore-heavy despite still being a fascinating character study using a fun sci-fi concept
Rick and Morty fans better not keep acting this way or else they're gonna keep suffering through their love-hate relationship with the series. It's never gonna be Rick Prime 24/7.

Attached: 1599586213030.png (436x582, 225.62K)

Rick and Morty is my favourite show, can't wait for next week

what episodes are you referring to?

>God isn't real, Mo*buurrp*orrty!

comedy gold

This show and Family Guy have the exact same level of writing. They keep doing the same stories over and over because the status quo demands the dynamic is Uber Chad Rick and Neurotic loser Morty, even though those haven't been the case since season 2.

Jesus fucking christ how old are you, kiddo?

It's almost as if this is an anonymous basket weaving forum with posts made by a bunch of people who are anons but dominated by a few loud retards, except you'll never know because everyone is anonymous WOOOOW

Not exactly. This show finds new ways to test the characters and really explore their constantly evolving dynamics with one another. Family Guy doesn't have even half that level of care for its character writing. That show is pure gags, which is fine for a comedy that intentionally doesn't take itself seriously.

I will say the "aw jeez" lines have felt a little forced lately. Feels a bit like flanderization and an attempt to keep Morty just familiar enough despite his ever-growing personality and independence.

Attached: graves.jpg (1919x1079, 202.84K)

user what year do you think it is? There are 30 year olds who never watched Indiana Jones.

This problem isn't just on Any Forums tho. Yes, we all agree Incest Baby was a garbage punchline, but most other one-off adventures as of late have been super creative with either solid jokes, insightful character writing, or both. Seems like now that Evil Morty's gone, über-fans will start only caring about Rick Prime and nothing more.

Attached: 1653166724754.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

>we live in a world where a Raiders of the Lost Ark reference flies right over someones head
Rick and Morty just has the absolute worst fan base