ITT We make an 80s cartoon concept made to sell toys (Part 2)

So last thread we made Stargazer, hero of the Galaxy!
We gave him some faithful allies like his half sister Comet, the prodigal warrior Ursa-La, the indestructible Rock-It and more!
And cunning villains like Nebullious, the Cosmic Lord of the Voidstar! The digital architect of conquest Wire Shark! The the dangerous insect lid seductress, queen of the Hive!

Here’s a link to the last thread!

Attached: 716A19F3-431E-42D8-B577-2B9FBA7CDEDF.png (573x434, 370.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cor63au.fandom.com/wiki/The_Heroic_Honey-Bee
cor63au.fandom.com/wiki/Stella_and_the_Metal_Men
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welcome back!
I was eager to continue talking about this.
Are you just describing our man Stargaze as Hero of the Galaxy, or are you suggesting that as a title?
I was thinking about titles for our cartoon but I didn't want to derail any of the other discussions that were ongoing

I was describing him that way to build up hype for new anons. No official titles yet.

For any newcomers, here are some of the things we have come up with so far:
Our hero is Stargaze, civilian name Star-ro Blaster, he is the prince of the Royal Blaster Family. His family are the noble leaders of an interstellar kingdom that reaches out to other civilizations to bring them peace and advancement, and protect them from the evils of the universe.
Stargaze is strong, confident, kind-hearted and cunning. He is part cyborg and his main weapon is blaster that is powered by the core of his homeplanet's royal star. He has the ability to upgrade his star blaster with certain powers he gets from people he fights with, friend and foe alike.
Comet is Stargaze's tenacious little half-sister. Her mother is Stargaze's step-mother, after their father remarried (his mother may have died). Comet isn't strong or have the star tech abilities her brother has, but she always insists on coming along with him on missions and adventures anyway. Stargaze also has a rebellious brother who is almost as strong as himself, Redshift. Redshift is an ally to Stargaze but also a rival and he doesn't always get along well.
Opposite to Stargaze is the nefarious Nebulius of the Void Star. He uses his dark powers to corrupt others, make war, and send out dark monsters and evil robots to conquer other planets and try to take over the Royal Blaster's kingdom.
His second in command is Sigil, a ruthless technomancer who might be Comet's uncle.

A little off topic but I wanted to ask about this comment from the last thread.
What is Honey and Toxic? And what is Stella and the Metal men?

Honeybee is r63 Peter Parker stung by a radioactive bee, and Toxic is r63 Chameleon mixed with Screwball

Stella is r63 Steven Universe, with metals instead of gems

Attached: B938A20C-3ECE-4D8A-8FF5-5EB3CCF4A009.jpg (900x1350, 402.3K)

((I need to come up with a more concise way to explain this))
Anyway, other characters include: Lanstar, Stargaze's loyal best friend.
Warmaster, the conniving and power hungry uncle of Lanstar. He fights on the same side as Stargaze but believes himself to be the rightful ruler.
Conshock, space traveling telepathic warrior on a quest to save his kidnapped daughter.
Trancia, well mannered powerful hypnotist, the daughter of Conshock who has been enslaved by Nebulius and forced to work for him.
Little Nova, the loyal cyborg puppy companion of Stargaze.
Pulsar, Stargaze's wise grandfather and mentor.
Hammer Hex, the powerful but reluctant enforcer for Wire Shark, he is being forced to work for Wire Shark and will switch sides.

cor63au.fandom.com/wiki/The_Heroic_Honey-Bee
cor63au.fandom.com/wiki/Stella_and_the_Metal_Men
Also, the art that is talking about is the nude edit of pic related and it's kind if meh.
I'm actually contemplating if I should request actual Stella lewds on /aco/ at that point.

Attached: 1641744227604.png (2550x3300, 605.46K)

>Trancia offers you a glass of liquid. Do you accept?

Attached: 90A5D076-5AEC-47F2-A2D6-0B3E837F85CB.png (1068x1086, 1.21M)

*kind of meh

S T A R G A Z E

Attached: 934F891A-EE0E-45D6-8B4B-F3279BAF1F15.jpg (438x794, 59.84K)

So what subject from last thread do we want to discuss?

Personally I would like to talk about the characters

Attached: A10030C8-ABBB-4E57-B257-77CA8B779D30.png (2418x2912, 105.95K)

I would like to talk some more about Stargaze's powers.
Early one we called him a cyborg, we discussed him (and Ursa-la as well) having mech suits, and we know he has the blaster that is powered from the core of his home planet.
There were some comments talking about piloting mecha, but it seems like that's an idea that will be put on the backburner and saved for a revival or spin-off.
So are we going with the idea that he has some powers from being a cyborg, more powers from his mech suit, and the star blaster is his third and biggest source of power?
We went over the fact that he gains more powers from his allies, like he gets his own version of the Avalancher blast from Rock-it, but how exactly does that work? Is it the blaster itself that is getting upgraded when it happens? Does his mech suit change as well? Or his own cyborg body?

We have different eras, each with their different powers, cast, etc, etc
>40's Stargaze
>Hanna Barbera animation
>Nobody wants to acknowledge its existance
>Stargaze was just a Superman rip-off with Batman manerisms. He had an eyepatch and a fucking MINIGUN
>Lancer was just Bucky with a cape
>Only remarkable thing: First appearance of Incredible Robopuppy, which would later become Little Nova, the Astro Dog!
Apologies to the Drawfriend that drew this rough first sketch but it does fit the 40's era. Also, technically, this was Stargaze's first drawing!

Attached: 1662523298562253.png (550x439, 38.79K)

80's Stargaze doesn't have a mecha, just the ROYAL BLASTER. The Royal Blaster works like the Omnitrix's DNA catcher: Defeat enemy, get a new form the ROYAL BLASTER can turn into, perhaps with a little paintjob on Stargaze's armor to reflect this. Like, whenever he uses Avalancher mode, his royal blaster gets bulkier and rock-shaped and his armor gains this rocky texture.
Of course, there could be some limits: Common minions, some stupidly powerful enemies, enemies that don't have blasters or similar energy weapons, and Dark Matter, Stargaze's evil corrupted twin!
Another thing, Stargaze doesn't instantly gain knowledge on the weapon and tends to run everything on instinct. This is why he has the bad habit of reducing powerful weapons to oversized peashooters (this keeps Rock-It awake at night)
90's Stargaze should have a different less videogamey take on weapon / mode adquisition, but we are not done with 80s Stargaze yet.

Attached: SUPERFIGHTINGROBOT.png (512x512, 210.41K)

I’d assume it’s like Ben Ten. He can scan other weapons after a defeat and his blaster morphs to match those weapons.
He probably also needs to to insert a piece of the other weapon

Since he gains a new weapon after defeating an enemy, would a regular episode play out with him using the newly gained power to undo whatever the villain did before?

Man I guess I deserve it for dropping out of the thread and not really checking up on it, but what happened to my idea for robot dogs?

Yeah most likely. That or defeat them with the weapon.
Maybe if it’s a transformer ray (which he will use once and never again) then Stargaze can reverse transformations by reversing polarity on the ray

Gotta wait til work is over before I make full replies, but damn, I completely missed that they had the name Nebu-lancer already when I was coming up with the "Lanstar" description.
I think we shouldn't abandon the name "nebu-lancer" we can still use that for a character or weapon.

>instead of gems
That's pick related, Stella is "Metals WITH Gems".

Attached: 1484218834668.png (336x504, 221.75K)

I have no idea who this is

Attached: 1D65EE5B-DF42-4DAC-80D6-7F7F05E36131.png (3592x3456, 159.22K)