Aww yeah ya feel me now

>aww yeah ya feel me now

Attached: 9af4a424164a1ee35f2bd26ddcd34a50.jpg (400x300, 15.89K)

Has anyone ever actually tried the vodka+quaker oats mix?

I miss his early work. It was relatable to an idiot like me.

I think I saw a youtube video of someone unremarkable doing it. You can probably find it if you looked for it.

Yeah. I feel so bad for the creator. His youtube shorts are amazing and his first show is great but his other two shows only lasted one season and were imminently hated and forgotten by everyone.

everybody ends up jealous if you love me you'll say hell yes I am babycakes so luscious I will rule collective conscious

BABY CAKES IS A KILLA!
THRILLA! KILL-ZILLA!

Harper House was definitely a victim of executive meddling right? It doesn't resemble any of his previous stuff at all

Wasn't it whiskey?

My theory as to what happened is he wanted to pitch a show to Fox so that's why it's about a family. But they didn't bite. Eventually, some random streaming service picked it up not because the idea was good but because they liked the creator's previous work/success. And since he already had this pitch ready to go that's what he gave them. It's kind of like what happened with Solar Opposites but that show was good. Brad Nailly isn't good at writing morally good characters which you kind of have to do when writing a family sitcom. I mean there is some wiggle room but Nailly is more of the Seinfeld/ It's always sunny sitcom style of writing.

I am not saying all his characters are evil but they tend to be more in the gray zone when it comes to morality. It was harder to ramp up the chaos when the family has to be grounded and somewhat normal. Like the episode where the dad tries to steal a present for his wife in wacky ways was kind of fun because it's a return to form but also clashes because it goes against the character. College-aged/middle-aged character who don't have to look after tiny children is the perfect age group for crazy people to do crazy things and for the classic Brad Nailly chaos to unfurl. Also, random side note but Brad Nailly sounds exactly like Justine Roiland. it's crazy.

He really should have made a show about "kabloo". Sorry, I don't remember how to spell the made-up name. You know the short about the skater bro with the "fuck" tattooed on his neck. He should have made a show about that guy. A show about him and his friends. It could have been just as crazy as China.

Sex with Pony.

Attached: costner.png (1916x1076, 349.1K)

I still like the final version of China, IL. Baby Cakes was hilarious, even if he was less eerily relatable.

Attached: donut.png (1920x1080, 910.73K)

I loved brad neely's shorts on superdeluxe.com before they got bought out and canned everything. Who else was on there? I remember eugene mirman had stuff on there, will farell obviously

Attached: Wild Ponies.webm (1280x720, 1.44M)

It has a weird melancholic (yet not mopey) quality the TV stuff lacks. The change really turned me off.

I liked the show better, but the older old shorts really do hold up. I tried watching some of the later shorts and they aren't quite the same
and yeah sclopio peepio was a tragedy because he had like, six good ideas and they made him do 400. I still quote one or two sclopes, but the rest was a pile of nothing.

what cartoon is this

China IL
It's a pretty decent adult swim show it was based on a youtube short of the same name. I would suggest watching all the youtube stuff and then checking out the show.

I would suggest the opposite.

Attached: 1632720417695.png (1920x1080, 918.2K)

I only watched a few of the youtube shorts (after watching the series). Of what i saw i prefer the show.

i miss him

Attached: 5y45teg.png (239x275, 76.15K)

Reminder that all of his old songs played at 1.5x speed suddenly become raps

>tfw no trashy slampig gf to chill and drink some beers with
Brad Neely was a visionary. Truly unappreciated in his time.

Attached: slurrrp.png (1920x1080, 944.72K)

well fuck. You're right.