Bittersweet Candy Bowl - /bcb/

The tall ragamuffin edition

Attached: 7.png (800x1106, 380.71K)

What the hell are you doing, Mike? This isn't cute and gay. This isn't cute and gay at all!

If it isn't cute and gay, what the hell is it then?

YESSSSS, FINALLY THINGS ARE FUCKING HAPPENING HOLY SHIT

And it's Mike thinking about Daisy of all things, what a world we live in.

I can't believe fags in these threads really dared to argue to me that pauloxdaisy wasn't being extremely foreshadowed for years.

Who argued it wasn't??

Foreshadowed? Yes. Convincingly? Not at all.

Taeshi will fail to make this into some sort of love triangle. The inevitability of wasted opportunity has ceased to be monotonous and once again upsets me.

Attached: not_this_shit_again.jpg (350x189, 11.04K)

>another supposed mike chapter beating you over the head with PauloXDaisy
at least it'll shut up the MxD fags once and for all

I will now annoy you by pointing out how hard that realization hit Mike, how quickly he tried to move on, and Daisy's lustful gaze all on the same page.

They might start arguing that in this page Mike realized he has an attraction to Daisy or something, so he's going to have to act before Paulo steals her away or something.

That's exactly what they're doing lol

>Mike
>acting on his crush
>not getting tempted by Daisy's machinations into indulging it

>another supposed mike chapter beating you over the head with PauloXDaisy

Ah, I see Vero has chosen the "pound it in 'till it fits" method regarding the most artificial and forced ship in the comic.
The only one more garbage are the homo polo ones and Mike&Lucy, and that says something.

So far she's only managed to make Mike x Daisy by and far the more organic ship by comparison. Presumably by pure accident.

>So far she's only managed to make Mike x Daisy by and far the more organic ship by comparison.
Sure she's not just baiting us? So we'll argue over potential Daisy relationships?

Attached: shitty.jpg (1600x2210, 2.3M)

I don't see where you guys are getting the idea that Mike is going to intervene, it's just him finding out that Daisy is into him and not realizing it before, it's the awkwardness of not really paying attention to what's happening on his "friend group" and if anything just confirmation that he and Daisy is not going to happen, not that any of them have given any indication for it besides Daisy just being happy she got a kiss from her crush, even if awkward

Attached: 1660083131023504.jpg (532x469, 65.26K)

It's a harem storyline huh

Why do they look like women?

Attached: file.png (1280x222, 256.51K)