What's your opinion on Matt Groening's Life in Hell comics?

What's your opinion on Matt Groening's Life in Hell comics?

Attached: chud 1995.png (692x719, 560.34K)

Sneed

Makes me glad I will outlive him.

Was this before or after he became friends with Epstein?

>HOW DARE YOU CHEER FOR ISRAEL-PUPPET CORPORATOCRAT PARTY (RED)
>YOU SHOULD BE LIKE ME, AND CHEER FOR ISRAEL-PUPPET CORPORATOCRAT PARTY (BLUE)

Why did he write this comic about me?

>1995
Some things never change.

Did affirmative action end racism and discrimination in America?

The last panel made me chuckle but it’s the epitome of those shitty leftist WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS memes.
There’s no reason for this shit to be a comic, it’s just whole paragraphs of text with a head doodled under them.

>Last panel
You fucking weeb, lmao.

What’s weebish about that, Mr. Nigger?

You read western comics left to right, not right to left.

mmm yes I'm sure this thread was made with good intentions and will spark civil worthwhile discussion

Attached: Frog.jpg (702x665, 112.04K)

But I did, you retard. I chuckled over the panel mentioning the homeless.

That one's not even all that verbose compared to most other Life in Hell comics.

Attached: love techniques.jpg (1528x1640, 716.81K)

Ironic that a liberal like Matt Groening would end up creating a character so hated by the same political group because it was too racially stereotyped.

It most definitely did not, and now it seems to have only increased animosity between races. And many colleges and employers care more about diversity quotas than having actual qualified people.

I like it. It's from before he was successful and had a lot more anger at the world. The Jeff and Akbar parts I can do without. Don't care about their lifestyle choices, they're just not funny to me.

Attached: jq1tAWJ.jpg (1693x1090, 209.79K)

I like 'em. I really like the one where the one guy says, "he's not responding to love".

>1995
Christ, it aged like nordic mead

Not really. This is pretty common in comics. Sometimes they are a bit longer than they need to be. Have you ever read the funnies pages? Sometimes there is a lot of unnecessary paragraphs of information before you reach the punchline. Also, I found most of this commentary amusing so I didn't mind reading the whole thing.

I find it funny Matt didn’t want to give up his rights to FOX when they approached him for it.
When he made something else from the ground up for them it ended up being much more memorable and than Matt’s passion work.

Attached: 86398AD1-ECDA-425E-BF54-D56AA04112FA.jpg (1213x1280, 475.61K)