Complains about getting cat-called

>complains about getting cat-called
>proceeds to objectify someone else

Attached: 8756746.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Women don't self-reflect.

It’s called being patriotic. Steve and Scott both agree it’s America’s Ass. So dry your tears and take your tampon out

It depicts female hypocrisy. It’s progressive if you think about it.

Thirsting after someone privately to yourself is different from yelling at someone.

Modern women are well known for being unaware in life in literally every aspect. They’re trust fund babies.

It’s unintentional though, which defeats the entire purpose. The average viewer is too retarded to read between the lines. They are only aware of what they are told exists.

>a bunch of incels trying to act like the authority on women
top kek

Fucking this. Incel (men) are subhuman

>I've literally had my dick grabbed and my ass slapped in public multiple times
This shit goes both ways, but nobody cares when it happens to men

>going on Tinder is the equivalent to catcalling someone
fucking retarded

>Not noticing the clear Captain America ass
fucking retard

Please, you know what the reaction would be if a man had I dunno, Black Widow ass on his phone (not Captain Marvel, there's no ass)

>those nails
She needs to get her thyroid in check.

Is she continuing to ponzi rape?

>unsolicited and public harassment is the same as private hookups
You're all autistic.

Good morning, ma'am!

Anime ass is better

Jesus fuck, user, harassing someone in the street is in no way the same as looking at picture you lewd over. There is nothing wrong with that and no one has claimed so.

I like how we have to pretend that she's hot.
Like she's not some green Micheal Jackson with massive fucking man hands and a bad attitude.

>troon pretending they know anything about hooking up with anything other than desperate beta males who have a kink for dressing like their mom.

But not publicly. It's different when you do this on your own in your home, than shaming someone publicaly.

fpbp true

You retard