The Little Negroid hit 1,000,000 dislikes

The Little Negroid hit 1,000,000 dislikes.

Attached: FcaUpuFXkAYxfrN.jpg (1079x1213, 123.99K)

Woah, Disney must be living rent free in 1M chuds' head.

Who cares? Only smoothbrain normies give any of these live action remakes any attention at all. By making Ariel black disney is just trying to reach a new audience and court some controversy press. Stop wasting your energy on this shit, you are pathetically taking bait.

oh no

anyway

Fake.
I’m pretty sure you can’t see how many dislikes on YouTube since 2022 started.

>By making Ariel black disney is just trying to reach a new audience and court some controversy press
Bingo.
Disney live action remakes are basically new age Kotaku articles about "why thing you like is bad". Giant baits.
There's that guy from SomethingAwful who did a pretty good video about it, although he is clearly politically biased.

Get the extension on chrome to see it

You can with the chrome extension

>Stop wasting your energy on this shit, you are pathetically taking bait.

But sir, I have to be racist on the Internet, it's imperative that I voice my racist outrage online.

reminder if they didn't add black people everyone would still be eating their shit out of the trough and fondling their balls for these live action movies

Attached: akfic5kj09n91.jpg (4058x3611, 561.09K)

there are extensions to reveal them, you know. I've got a different one than OPs and it shows just as many dislikes

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-12 at 16-37-52 The Little Mermaid - Official Teaser Trailer.png (685x487, 398.03K)

Under the sea
Under the sea
Darling it's better
Down where it's wetter
Take it from me

Attached: Fishboy.png (432x371, 387.1K)

>normies

we did it reddit

In before Nerdrotic makes it out that the movie already failed, Disney is falling apart, and that hes still relevant in 2022

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 36.53K)

How do those extensions work, anyway?

Attached: 1662408500636181.png (626x463, 134.66K)

This. Fuck normies

This is a sharp change of attitude. I would hope it is not racially motivated, but I'm not so sure if this isn't an edit. Also I think there is a movie or two missing in your pic.

>Pinocchio trailer
I somehow think your nose grew when you said it's because "muh heckin pee-oh-cee"

The people who are raging never spend a dime on Disney princess remakes. The Youtuber who job is to be angry and encourage their fans never talked about the princesses until now.

Dislikes especially now force the algorithm to share the content more. Overall a lot of people will make money out of this.

Basically the way this movie will succeed is in social media reaction.
People will screencap threads like this and make articles with titles such as "The Little Mermaid Remake Movie Is Hated by RACISTS. You Are Not Racist, Right?" and get every person to clap.

How this is going to transfer into actual sales, though? I don't know.

I think it's just that normies are finally catching on that capeshit movies and live-action remakes are garbage.
It took a long time, but they finally realized