L

L

Attached: 01.gif (702x1010, 395.11K)

O

Attached: 02.gif (702x994, 434.03K)

L!

Attached: 03.gif (702x1018, 262.52K)

I think fat guys are hot but this comic is some of the worst gigacope i've ever seen.

If he tightened up his message a bit, I would probably even agree with him. People feel like shit about their bodies and there's a whole industry willing to make money off of that. However, saying that nobody finds muscular men attractive and even more so go out of their way to judge and hate them is probably the dumbest shit he could've said. Some people find chubby male bodies hot but are way quicker to judge you for your body than muscle dude.

Don’t believe this man’s lies
When I got into bodybuilding, the amount of pussy I had line up before I met my wife was insane.

Attached: 1590856090914.png (1920x1080, 381.39K)

Still never gonna kick that football. blockhead

Attached: comicdeformity.jpg (800x838, 140.95K)

Just hit the gym. We don't need this bullshit fat acceptance garbage. Leave that to women.

Kek. I actually tried it, it doesn’t work this way. You either concentrate on working out, or on incoming information (in my case, audiobook)

>But I'd rather read a book, draw a picture, play music, or talk with friends
You can do all of these things while still sticking to an exercise routine. Have these people never heard of time management before?

I don't work out because I don't want to be super buff and I'd like totally be so good at it that I'd have giant bulging muscles overnight, y'know?

I wonder how many bodybuilders browse Any Forums. The gym and comics are my two favorite hobbies

Lol what if he was like fed a lot of really fattening food and became really really fat over time against his will haha like to the point he couldn't move lol

Fuck off, femcel.

Nope, sorry. Life works exactly like a video game and you only have so many stat points to allocate. Bodybuilders put all their points into STR so it's literally impossible for them to do high INT activities like reading a book.

I like how he judges fit people and calls them boring, but a couple of panels later says that judgmental people are dicks. And that "I could go to the gym too" part is a massive cope.

true true. do you have adonis belt? it's the ultimate pussy magnet

this guy actually looks cute irl. his wife looks like a total cunt though

This guy definitely thinks that consuming mainstream "nerdy" shit makes him interesting, doesn't he?

What does he and his wife look like?