Stop asking where the books are already. REAL fans don't ask questions

Stop asking where the books are already. REAL fans don't ask questions

Attached: 20220912_090308.jpg (720x895, 101.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raconteur.net/supply-chain/space-race-why-big-sheds-have-become-hot-property/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Real customers!

Site stated Aug 5th, as he claimed he had everything , just waiting on more books from the printers. Then he started changing his story, then changed the shipping date to early September. Now he's put up a "crowdfunding" deadline (but he swore this wasn't one), set for October.

The book is coming soon you impatient kids

Its's not hard to see he's being an EVS copycat at this point. He's also avoiding the use of comicron to "classify" his comic as an actual comic to do metric sales data. It's the dumbest way possible to further this scam by him claiming it's technically "not a comic."

Eric has a lot of hang ups about sex

He's a conservative that's pretty par for the course

I really want to see it come out just to watch how his supporters cope with the fact that the comic sucks.

REAL CUSTOMERS DON'T WANT THEIR PRODUCT!

What’s this guy’s problem?

>"WHERE'S THE BOOK, JULY?!"

Attached: 1501603336612.jpg (1154x480, 19.88K)

This is retarded. Doesn't matter if you think he's a customer or not. Insulting rather than answering the fucking question makes you look suspicious to the kind of interested customer that waits for feedback before buying.

You mean fence sitters?

They don't care. His website used to have reviews about the product (which he's since then purged because I assume people were making fun of the reviews). But it was typical bot shit. The one that stuck out the most was someone saying he doesn't care if it was written and drawn by a six year old he's only buying it to stick it to the sjws).

People aren't buying this because they see a good product

Nah, insulting random people on twitter is actually good marketing to his actual consumer base, who will flock to him for telling it like it is, sticking it to the libs and haters, saying what's on his mind, etc.
The fact that there's no comic doesn't matter because that's not the product. The feeling of having gotten one over on their enemies is.
That's the same reason why even if the comic does come out they'll just insist its the best thing ever regardless of quality; because to do otherwise would be to lose.

I know that. I'm pointing out that for when we get to the part where he whines and blames a conspiracy for why Rippaverse didn't perform as well as it should of, even if it's a waste of time.
Not all of us mindlessly consume, user.

Reminder that he doesnt have a real warehouse
raconteur.net/supply-chain/space-race-why-big-sheds-have-become-hot-property/

Attached: 1662168264499.jpg (1080x1498, 830.26K)

The book is clearly real, but I can't believe the launch has been so shitty. I an only imagine the book is complete garbage.

Are you seriously trying to imply that waiting to see how a product actually turns out before purchasing is a bad thing?

I'm implying that's how his fans (read: simps/cultists) will interpret anyone that dares question the great and powerful july.

>why are you asking questions instead of following me unconditionally?
textbook cult leader behavior right here