Who would win?

Who would win?

Attached: 88sfttkx33f91.jpg (1920x2160, 253.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RgGxQKYXZsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well if Anne don’t use her Copycat SSB with her fight with Hilda
Then I think Anne will win but it will be extremely close fight between her with Hilda.
Anne has more to used a sword and has more combat experience then Hilda even will highly use Hand to hand combat as well as Weapons that will be a challenge for Anne.

So Anne will highly will have Mid to Difficult fight with Hilda

Attached: 6D819E21-E22B-4CCB-9C15-8CB51A09DA06.jpg (758x1083, 444.61K)

Anne for sure, Hilda is like half of Anne size and weight and she doesn't use swords that often. The only way Hilda could win if she can hide in the forest and ambush Anne, then she would still have a huge disadvantage but at least she would have the element of surprise.

Anne has muay thai
Hilda does not
So all Anne really has to do is disarm her

MEMORIES BROKEN

the one with the height advantage

Hilda is tiny, Anne just has too much reach and weight for her to really have a chance.

Vs

Attached: xwing.png (1000x534, 242.76K)

Muay thai is literally the biggest argument against anne

Muay Thai are the biggest jobbers of all. They literally job every single fucking time. I don't remember a single time where an muay thai fighter WASN'T an serial jobber.

Anne wins *despite* being a muay thai practicioner.

that's an x-wing not a tie fighter you faggot you ruined the joke

Have zoomers truly infected this board THAT badly?

Attached: xwvt.jpg (1024x1024, 184.98K)

They wouldn’t even fight realistically, Anne doesn’t go around picking fights and considering her Adventures Hilda would want to hear about them.

>”Ewww you are bugs?”

>”Still do grew a taste for them and they’re great for protein.”

>”That’s gross and weird.”

>Hilda giggles as Anne picks up a cricket.

>”This baby makes great cookies.”

>”I’m never eating your cooking.”

Would Anne want to killed Hilda in this fight?

Book reading user you ever?

>I don't remember a single time where an muay thai fighter WASN'T an serial jobber.
Are you already forgetting about Saw Paing vs Cosmo Imai?

The one who survived alone in a different world for weeks vs the one who got scared when she saw a slightly large red wolf

Considering Hilda showed a natural talent with a sword against that plant creature, I think she would win against Anne, but only pre-Amphibia Anne. However, after the training she received and her battles with Sasha, I think Anne would have gained the experience necessary to defeat Hilda.

Well, one of them’s still alive

What user

I'm mocking him.

But we need to also consider one thing, Hilda survive Multiple fucking lightning strike on this scene alone.
While yes I still think Anne will win this Fight but it will be difficult defeating Brits girl that survive multiple lightning strikes as well as survivalist who lived with the Forest for 8 to 9 Years of experience.

Hilda will basically Girl who survived Lighting strike as well as Survivalist experience and Surprise talent with the sword.

This is not even mentioning that she use magic like Mice control to make Anne dealing with Hilda difficult. Anne will still win tho

Attached: 25305118-C5A8-49D6-9575-B7987205CE91.jpg (1073x616, 473.03K)

youtu.be/RgGxQKYXZsU