Three Black Widow characters

>Three Black Widow characters
>Three Super Soldier characters
>All the character's main action scenes will be hand to hand combat with the occasional gun shooting

Attached: thunderbolts.jpg (2048x969, 241.5K)

>Ghost is literally the only one with unique powers
>everyone else is a super spy assassin or super Solider

I really hope they are just hiding Abomination for later

And even Ghost mostly just fights hand to hand, phasing is just an add on

Gets worse. Taskmaster, Red Guardian, and US Agent all use shields in combat. This is like a multiplayer game where everyone chooses the same class. No monster man/heavy on the team is disappointing too

The Expendables MCU version?

Their attempt at suicide squad more likely

Makes you wonder what kind of cast we could have had if the MCU wasn’t so hell bent on killing antagonists. Though I believe the only reason why Songbird isn’t here is because between Falcon and Red Scarab they’ve played the bird thing already. Though having 3 super soldiers kind of pokes holes in this logic so I don’t know.

You know who this team desperately needed? BLACK ANT. O’Grady, just the US government finally getting their hands on Pym Particles

We can just do a sensible thing and pretend not-Marlene doesn't exist. In fact her not existing would've marginally improved Moon Knight.

I think the lacklusterness of the team is an outcome of:
>Killing off a lot of the villains in phase 1, 2, and most of 3.
>The majority of MCU character's powersets being relegated to "can punch really hard and take hits" or "Can fly and shoot blasts." If you think about a bunch of MCU characters, most fit into either of those two categories.

Its entirely possible that they get the red hulk in there as a surprise reveal during the movie via thunderbolt ross turning into him and just using a different actor

I don't think they'll replace Hurt.

If Anything they can use Robert Maverick's Red Hulk by reverse engineering banners Hulk Supression device to do the opposite and then you have an easy ready to go Red Hulk

>all use shields in combat
Just like the Secret Wars toys? I hope Feige gives us this.

Just use Martin Freeman's character. He's supposed to be Ross' son, right?

"We have suicide squad at home"

>Killing off a lot of the villains
It makes sense. People would say they make the same mistake as Batman.

>boring woman #1
>boring woman #2
>obnoxious joke character that can't do anything right
>boring woman #3
>hasn't been good since he stopped being an emotionless Terminator
>decent-ish, but will probably get treated like shit because autistic rejection of "not muh Cap" persistent since FaTWS
>boring woman #4
I can't believe I'm saying it, but Margot Robbie sounds like an improvement.

Margot Robbie's always an improvement desu

Would've loved to see O'Grady. My only gripe is MCU's Taskmaster has no personality, so we won't get fun stuff between the two like in the comics.

No

They went Suicide Squad/spec ops instead of literal Masters of Evil but pretending not to be the Masters of Evil. Shit sucks. I guess the character interactions has potential, but the team needs some heacy hitters and much more varied powersets. With She-Hulk introducing random superpowered people like Titania without bothering to get much into their origins, I don't see why the Thunderbolts couldn't do that. Just give us Songbird and the U-Foes or something, and give us brief lines about their origins and that's it.

Do you really want Ross Red Hulk?

That would make sense, with his current She-Hulk status.
These guys definitely need a big guy, without their own Iron Man, Thor, or Scarlet Witch.

The MCU really needs more science accident villains. We basically only have super soldiers, cosmic gods, and sorcerers at this point as villains, and even most heroes.

Agreed except Yelena, she's probably the most fun female MCU character.

Is Crimson Dynamo in yet?

Does Ghost even have her powers anymore? I thought Team Ants planned to "cure" her at the end of Ant-Man and the Wasp ... but I dunno if they just kinda forgot about all that with the blip?

They kill them off because the actors don't want to come back, you autists.

No.