I know it's only a short scene and they're going to add more effects in post...

I know it's only a short scene and they're going to add more effects in post, but something about this shot seems visually too dark and not enough movement, compared to other underwater movies such as Avatar 2 and Aquaman 2.

Attached: 6594b72e879c9254c935b93d0d17bb02.jpg (640x427, 19.12K)

it's incredible how many grown men are pretending to care about The Little Mermaid

I care that trash like this is still getting made and making money.

maybe you should care about making money yourself instead of being trash

She’s inside a cavern, dude. The entire goddamn teaser takes place inside one.

Assuming both age AND gender? My my.

the little mermaid is a symptom of a far greater issue plaguing american cinema, and people have every right to get upset at the absolute fucking pigshit slop hollywood has been shitting out lately

Is she cross eyed?

>but something about this shot seems visually too dark
>too dark

Attached: 1657182803950.jpg (941x765, 39.78K)

Uhh, you do know this is a Disney movie, right? Cheap, ugly, bad CG, looks like it was made for television Disney? Yeah, it doesn't look as good as Avatar 2 or Aquaman. It's never going to.

yeah you're right. that's the problem. i can't wait for the next year of watching the internet tiptoe around the elephant in the room "uh well i just didn't think the costume design was as good as it could have been"

I watched it when I was a little boy, what's your problem?

AYYY LMAO representation?

Oh look, a black woman in a movie/TV show, I guess I have to now bitch about it for six months because it’s the only thing that distracts me from thinking about what a pathetic loser I am

How can someone look at that face and consider it pretty?
Guess they wanted to go for that hammerhead shark look

Attached: file-20220705-26-hsvjms.jpg (640x424, 33.3K)

>go to get swimming lessons as a child when I was 6
>about 25 boys, all white except one who is black
>all 25 boys take to the water and learn to swim easily as if it were natural to them
>the black boy sinks to the bottom and the teacher has to save him multiple times; he has severe difficulty floating, learning, or following instructions and panics over everything

why is this

pool was closed

It's incredible that the same idiots that will ardently watch media intended for girls are the first to criticize other men for having an opinion on said media that they don't agree with

If you’re going to steal your takes from Twitter at least steal one that isn’t dogshit

How does a creature living under the ocean where sunlight doesn't travel further than 200 ft down produce enough melanin to warrant dark skin?

As a Dane from the same island as H.C.Andersen, his fairytale holds a lot of significance to me.
That said, I'm not a big fan of what Disney did with their original version either, so it's not like this is significantly worse. This one is just more Californian cultural imperialism.

How do she twerk with a mermaid tail shiiiieeeetttttt

Attached: 1649744848386.png (1024x777, 702.74K)

That didn’t stop the animated movie. You could still actually fucking see.

The Little Mermaid was the first Disney movie I saw in theatre.
I saw the Jungle Book movie in theatre.
I love underwater kino.
Absolutely I would have been interested in a sincere and soulful adaptation of The Little Mermaid. But I'm not going to pay for that shit show.

Didn't Twitter fags hate that Disney devalues animation by remaking their old films in live action? Then anyone who cares about animation should criticize this