To this day, nobody has found them all

to this day, nobody has found them all

Attached: Bloody_Gir.png (1000x1086, 322.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zim.fandom.com/wiki/Bloody_GIR
web.archive.org/web/20040409084043/http://sadcircusbythesea.typepad.com/the_sad_circus_by_the_sea/2003/11/character_assas.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1) How do you know?
2) It doesn't matter anymore.

It’s so insane. Is this the only real life creepy pasta? There are so many “I found an evil Mario game” “I found a cursed episode of Jimmy Neutron” creepypastas, and this fits right in. But it’s real.

It still matters as long as I still wear Invader Zim t-shirts from Hot Topic
t. someone who will never stop wearing Invader Zim t-shirts from Hot Topic

how did people find this shit to begin with

Attached: bloodygir.png (395x384, 247.63K)

Is that really one? You really don't have a better resolution?
I don't want to get my DVD right now to look up the scene.

Attached: zim_BloodyGir.jpg (636x474, 84.99K)

Spongebob referenced Red Mist in one episode

are you a girl and will you be my girlfriend

The most memorable thing about Mortos der Soulstealer episode.

no and yes

Kinda spicy, user! Very good, NTA though.

Qrd?

Jhonen puts bloody girls in frames for a split second that are barely visible to stick it to the censors.

Probably the same way people find video game glitches or finding continuity flubs in movies or in this case single frame easter eggs. Time + boredom.

>+ boredom
Is combing through 22 minute episode frame by frame meant to alleviate boredom?

Jesus chopstick-tap-dancing Christ.

zim.fandom.com/wiki/Bloody_GIR

>Confirmed
>"Bad, Bad Rubber Piggy": When the final pig goes through the Space-Time Object Replacement Device and the portal flashes white, a very faint image of Bloody GIR can be seen (If you have a laptop, tilt it and it can be seen more easily). It is right before Dib starts talking and is normal again; Bloody GIR can be seen in the very middle of the swirling dust. It can be viewed at 22:52 on the DVD.
>"Mortos der Soulstealer": During the theme song of Invader Zim, when the pipes appear, a faint picture of Bloody GIR is viewed. This one is easiest seen by the naked eye. It is when just before seeing Dib and when the mouth of a pipe comes extremely close to the screen. Viewers can see this on the 20th, 21st, 22nd, and 23rd second. It can possibly be seen only by a frame by frame viewing.

Memes aside, what was the reason for which Bloody Gir exists? Some sort of signature perhaps?

>the original version of the library scene in "GIR Goes Crazy and Stuff" had GIR covered in blood, heavily implying that he just killed a whole bunch of people
>Nick censors crack down on it before the episode goes to animation
>to retaliate, Jhonen and some of the other staff hide still images of bloody GIR in single frames of certain episodes
or something like that

Attached: 1547066790196.png (243x348, 39.28K)

Sounds pretty based to me honestly, giving a sneaky middle finger to Nick.

hyper realistic with blood eyes, it was SO SCARY

so this is a creepypasta lost episode thread?

That's something I've never understood. The Zim fanbase always treats Nick like they deserve "the middle finger", but every single time Jhonen talks about doing something to spite them, it's always because they made an extremely reasonable request. There was no way in hell bloody GIR could have aired on Nick, but he acts like the victim for being told that. Hell, from everything we know about the show's production, Nick was EXTREMELY patient with Zim's staff. They were constantly over-budget and behind schedule, but Nick kept extending Zim's production budget right up until it got to the point where they couldn't justify it anymore.

Over budget is arguably less Jhonen's fault and more Steve Ressel's (the animation director). Ricki Simmons (Gir) details it here,

web.archive.org/web/20040409084043/http://sadcircusbythesea.typepad.com/the_sad_circus_by_the_sea/2003/11/character_assas.html