Solar Opposites

>better than Rick and Morty

Attached: Solar-Opposites.jpg (600x400, 80.82K)

It's somehow worse. There's no jokes the characters just say a pop culture reference and for some reason that's supposed to be funny.

Fact.

Too bad they ruined the wall with their faggotry by suddenly deciding tim was evil because he didn't want everyone to get eaten by a rat and decided to keep a peaceful charade in the wall

I mean, the duke fucking murdered that kid with the diabetes dad and yet i'm supposed to believe that tim is somehow fucking worse than him? For fucks sake.

It's shitty and boring. It feels like season 20 Rick and Morty if that show ever were to make it that far

>It's somehow worse.

Wrong. Solar Opposites is just wacky bullshit with silly alien family with no obnoxious nihilistic crap or muh stronk female doing everything better than men.

Look at Summer, she pretty much get rid of Morty and Beth/Beth 2.0 keep shitting on Rick.

It's both better and worse. Some of the stuff is fun, but it also has a lot of the garbage 'le sex' and 'le drugs' humor that every stupid 'adult cartoon' has

>Look at Summer, she pretty much get rid of Morty and Beth/Beth 2.0 keep shitting on Rick.

What?

Attached: 942F102A-EB9B-4DFA-9D58-399BE7BCA9AE.png (600x419, 317.27K)

Kek, did you miss season 4 and 5 ?

Rick is now a weakshit and Morty is just irrelevant. The 2 Beth and Summer always save the day now.

haha

Attached: 1662970490422544.jpg (869x1936, 196.69K)

The show has its flaws but I appreciate how there is still humor in the storylines and how they get resolved.

Reddit "humor"

How many wendies and videogame commercials does this have?

Any Forums ''criticism''

"G-God is not real Mort..."

Oh wait, sorry Solar Opposites is even lazier than that

not an argument
again

>with silly alien family with no obnoxious nihilistic crap or muh stronk female doing everything better than men
The Wall was exactly that

>same humor
>same characters
>same art style
>same political views
It's the same trash

Yes

This show managed to make worse jokes than Zombie Smpsons and Family Guy, impressive.

>same characters
no
>same political views
no

Give it time, it will become crappy too eventually

it will probably end before that happens

It's already crappy, you mean worse.

Do I even have to explain why just saying "hurr bible dumb" is a shitty lazy joke? Anyone can do that those jokes are even more low effort than your defence of this trash.