ITT: Kusoge tropes you hate

>character becomes rich, turn into monster, be abusive to friends and ignore them, get poor, becomes normal and forgive buddy buddy

Sooooo kusoge, we see this everytime and it's the same. Even Animu is using it.

Attached: AAE72E22-0656-4322-86D8-119028CDA4DC.png (640x360, 501.16K)

>character becomes rich, turns into a philanthrope, starts helping everyone around them, start resolving arcs and solving character flaws and defusing tension and stakes too quickly so the writers themselves have to step in and intervene in order to have material for future episodes

Attached: 3224.jpg (1059x1059, 80.82K)

i know this is dumb but kusoge means shit game, you would just say kuso, or if you are autistic kusoco because we are on co

I really liked how steven universe handled this cliche.

How hard are you trying to use that word, ‘kusoge’? Are you trying to impress anyone or is that actually the word you choose to describe these things?

>character becomes rich, turn into monster, be abusive to friends and ignore them
So just like real life then

You do know kusoge is short for kuso geimu which translates to "trash game" and wouldn't apply to comics and cartoons, right?

The same but when a dumb character becomes smart

you are being kind of a kusoge right now

>Dumb character becomes smart
>Becomes a jerk, alienates his friends, and becomes emotionless
>Eventually looses his intelligence, and reverts back to be a dumbass
>Friends like him again
Moral of the story: never improve yourself ever, follow the status quo or be punished by it.
I always hated this shit.

Most of these tropes make your beloved show last longer, be grateful for them!

I hate wannabe Japs so much

Kys

Amphibia did this well(also that reference)

Attached: 1iqsmb2q35731.jpg (640x693, 97.93K)

Example?

Special mention to a different variation of this trope where the dumb character gets depressed after becoming smart and the moral is stupid people are happier so don't try to improve yourself.

kusoge means shit game
Cartoons and anime are not games you retarded weeaboo

>Character becomes rich, after being so poor he can't afford a proper roof. This character is a widower. Friend who is well off never helps him financially before this character became rich.
> After becoming wealthy, character is more snooty and isolated from his friends, but is not a douchebag. He cares for his friends and still invites them to his mansion.
> Episode ends with the friend influencing the rich guy into a bad financial decision which leaves him penniless once again. But hey, he had enough money to fix the roof, so I guess everything worked out.

Attached: 1662345496578337.jpg (361x321, 17.63K)

Attached: Say my name again!.jpg (629x354, 26.06K)

My future cartoon show.

Flowers For Algernon syndrome

Has there ever been an inversion of this? Smart character feels like an outcast and dumbs himself down?