So what’s with the target against Red Heads?

Race swaps are fine and all, like Nick Fury for example is pretty cool but what’s with the target against Red Heads?

Red Heads have gone through some troubles even in recent times. Some were stabbed, others assaulted, another had an arm broken, simply because the colour of hair they were born with.

But the media seems to love race swapping Red Heads I guess they just think “it’s the easiest minority to swap out?” Or do they think “oh they can just go dye their hair”?

I’m telling you, if we get a Horizon Zero Dawn movie, Aloys next.

And before you mention characters who have been race swapped but keep their red hair/wear a red wig, which a lot have been doing lately... Red Heads make up 1-2% of the population and natural black red Heads make up a really small percentage of that percentage so you are telling me all of these Replaced Red Heads make up that small percentage?

Attached: latest 829×529 pixels.png (829x529, 585.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nMvU2aJDfHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Black people stand out as much as red heads

As you guys are so eager to remind me twice a day, black people make up 13% of the population.
Redheads only make up 2%. At most.

Why would you use an example that go against your conspiracy OP. How do you explain Jean grey, Black widow and Scarlet witch getting their own movie?

Redheads are associated with Ireland, a traditionally Catholic nation despite its present. Just as Italians are the only common target of ethnic jokes in mainstream culture. And Cubans are much more acceptable to disrespect, various examples
Astonishingly in the original Spider-Man movies they knew what hair dye was. It's called filmmaking, used to be a big thing

Where do you live? They absolutely do not and the blend in with other non-whites with dark skin colors. The world is overwhelmingly brown.

Gingers are a uniquely white phenomenon. There's some races that may sometimes produce (darker) red hair but they don't produce gingers. Anything that can be seen as uniquely white has to be stomped out.

You must understand this. Erasing gingers is just one step towards erasing whites.
Don't like it? Sorry brown people must have their revenge. Sorry. Brown people feel embarrassed by you existing. You have to go.

I think there's some weird semi-subconscious thing going on where a writer knows they're going to turn a white character black and redheads stick out as "the most" white people.

Back in medieval times, Judas Iscariot was depicted in Christian iconography with red hair to separate him from the other apostles. This lead to often using red hair to symbolize all Jews in pageants and plays. In Venice, Jews were required by law to wear red caps to identify themselves as Jews, if you watch a performance of Shakespeare’s Merchant of Venice you’ll see them. So I assume it’s some sort of strange revenge thing

Gingeres are hotter than redhead jews.

Yes, die mad.

England Ireland blood feud

we've got the pretty hair

irl red heads are uggo

there are two Any Forumsacks inside you

both of them are retards, but one of them has actually read a book

i don't know what the red head replacement shit is about but i do know in this case its to throw everyone who criticises your shitty live action remake into the same group as people complaining about the blackwashing and mark all criticism as racist and thus invalid.

Attached: Image about aesthetic in Disney Princess by Mili Oprandi ❤.jpg (750x750, 45.56K)

But your only criticism is race though. Anyways every other Disney remake was ignored and forgotten in social media. The little mermaid will be "talked" about for a long time. The most interesting part is that's not even the first Black little mermaid funded by Disney.

>GINGER
>NIGGER
Is that simple, is just an anagram, for what reason? I can give you 1000 but the most realistic one is a inside joke in the industry of some sort, since they probably have to change the characters anyway because execs and producers tell them to do it no matter what so they do it as a form of veiled protest and so people can see how unnatural it is.

I can give you more...esoteric reasons why, but it gets weird and hard to follow.

But there's more to being a ginger than redish hair. Like I never seen anybody call Ariel or Starfire a ginger.

I did. That really doesn't change anything from what I just said.

You claim it's a super secret inside joke and for the joke to work they have to include characters who are not part of that ethnicity.

Seen kinda weird and delusional.

Gingers = Niggers
Jacob and Esau

They're both part of the monkey bloodline, Gingers are NOT white.

youtu.be/nMvU2aJDfHQ

Attached: -75gweRJX1vl.jpg (529x600, 56.45K)

No, I didn't. I said the most realistic reason why is probably of that and not some crazy conspiracy, just an inside joke from a lot of people who probably are being obligated in to making those changes. You are just trying to get me angry, what are you? Some journo or shill? Or you just can't cope with how weird that ginger is an anagram for nigger and gingers are systematically replaced.

You can ignore and say it's just another "coincidence", but for me that's kinda weird and delusional.

So reddish hair all you need to become a ginger for you? All my life I thought it was a specific group.

Yes

Attached: d8rul3r-2bbe5d22-667a-414b-bd70-2d693f2dd2c3.png (466x720, 221.93K)