Kids Next Door NOVEL

Why does a KND sector only have 4 kids in this world? Why did this cunt get a whole episode dedicated to herself and then 2 more episodes dedicated to an entirely different sector and that sector's leader instead of focusing on the 2 actual good characters, the scientist and the mechanic ladies?

Attached: Not dealing with that.png (1276x735, 945.74K)

>Why does a KND sector only have 4 kids in this world?
not all sectors have 5 members
sector A only has 3 members
>Why did this cunt get a whole episode dedicated to herself
the most aloof one needs it the most
>and then 2 more episodes dedicated to an entirely different sector and that sector's leader instead of focusing on the 2 actual good characters, the scientist and the mechanic ladies?
there seems to be two POV characters, not just the main character
which does help out in fleshing the other sector

You see how these nerds' ego gets out of control with nerds in other scientific fields.
Imagine how'd they be if there were multiple nerds in the same field.

I like her but she has 'writer's pet character' written all over her and it shows in the story.

When will best girl get her own episode?

Attached: kndopnovel 202vs98.png (3309x1536, 102.39K)

He did create her. And she was the main character in the creative work he originally made her for. I can forgive a little over focus the gremlin since I like her.

There isn't any consistent regulation on the number of operatives per Sector in the show as far as I remember nor is there any guarantee every operative is assigned to a sector. There are a lot of more particular branches within the KND that might take on the majority of their members. Some sectors might possibly be intentionally few in numbers but home of incredibly effective operatives. The same way Sector V are considered radically reckless but incredibly effective field operatives, Sector G might be where the science operatives deemed too extreme are thrown to isolate the inevitable chaos their cutting edge experiments yield. Plus one really well performing field operative to reign them in a bit. It would have been cool if the KND had an official codex that explained the structure of the organization as a whole.

Why does this game focus on ocs and minor characters, where is numbuh 5

Why is numbuh 404 so perfect bros? I want to hug the pale malnourished computer goblin and hear her mutter about what a dullard I am ||yet not attempting to push back||

i want to smell her hair

i have u now stupid smal child ahahaha

Attached: smal child caughted.png (958x1227, 515.09K)

More freedom to write what they want.

Attached: 1618954822530.gif (498x280, 940.13K)

I love this girl she is very fun and I like her blonde hair and she has fun attitude and I touch her hair

Attached: aw yeah look at her go.png (1028x1216, 1.13M)

No one touches the hair.

Attached: cg enchilada.png (621x400, 233.63K)

too bad :)

Attached: i win.png (1474x1225, 348.8K)

Prepare to die.

Attached: portrait2.png (240x300, 1.38K)

i was having some fun until they made me play as the nigger.

I wonder who could be behind this post...

Attached: 404_emoji.png (215x200, 23.6K)

That's not 23.

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS THE LEADER? This is like putting Nr4+Nr3 to be the leader of a sector.
The scientist lady makes much more sense as the leader, hell even the tiny ass gremlin makes more sense as the leader. Sadly the security guard cannot be a leader cause he lacks the initiative to make the right calls, but at least he's more reigned in than the rest.

This bitch is like if you mixed Nr.2 with Nr.3 together. Nr.2 was an actual good character only eclipsed by Nr 5 & Nr 1 , Nr 4 was garbage and Nr 3 was bottom of the garbage, no wonder the writers shipped those two so hard, they're both 1 dimensional as shit and they had to pair Nr 2 and Nr 4 together to give Nr 4 some semblance of maturity.