What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Attached: Gordon.jpg (547x359, 24.02K)

He was Canadian

To Americans, our relationship is like that of old and young siblings.
To Canadians, our relationship is.like that of a fierce sports club rivalry.

Canadians are arrogant and up their own ass more than any others
t.International customer service

Remember when mr enter said he hated this episode because it was racist? He Thinks being Canadian a literal race.

>Canadian
INCORECT
He's a filthy Ontarian.

FPBP

I don't know why he acted like Canadian Beer is any better since it and the US share all the same food infrastructure.

Insecurity. His entire character was riffing on a certain type of Canadian who desperately clings to the idea that Canada is better than the US in every aspect.

Canadian branding
It's like how Hank gets insufferable about some products, it's just how Erica is similar but Canadians would be very snobbish about it

Attached: the_simpsons_guy___pawtucket_beer_is_really_duff_by_dlee1293847_dbrwakw-fullview.jpg (1024x1235, 307.94K)

Fpbp

Recipe maybe.
Beers can vary by brewery. Though that's hardly an issue of country. Most mass produced beer is undrinkable filth if I'm honest.

>same beer
>same show

>redditspacing

Attached: dragon ball z noise.jpg (626x531, 51.63K)

I'd say something about him being a dumbass retard, but you're the one who watched him and then came here and told everyone you watched him. I'm not gonna call you a dumbass retard. But I want you to let that sink in for a bit.

huh

>He Thinks being Canadian a literal race.
Yeah and there are people that unironically think Mexican is a racist and that you must be a racist to want greater security at the Mexican border despite it being a country full of blacks whites and hispanics.

>the idea that Canada is better than the US in every aspect
Is there anyone who actually believes this isn't true?
Between MAGA and BLM do you think your country looks like anything other than a third world tire fire?

I REFUSE TO LET STRANGE KITCHENWARE IN MY HOUSE

woah