Rick & Morty is back bros

Characterizations and jokes felt right on par with 1 & 2.
Dan is gone bros!

>Harmon fags gtfo

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 142.68K)

Agreed...
Mendel bros... WE WON

Wait, so Hysteria Harmon is gone from R&M? I thought he signed on with Roiland for 9 seasons with CN? I mean yeah, these last two have been good, but are you sure he's out?

Good, he's probably going to just treat his next wife like dog shit and make her do weird sex stuff, and when she leaves him he's going to cry about Trump supporters.

Dumbass

Attached: Dumb ass.png (1274x910, 1.45M)

Yea i think read an article saying he was handing it off to the new writers. Or other writers. Trying to find it now

His HULU female anti-christ animated show is truly awful. His Trumpers are nahtzees hysteria was almost as crazy. You really think another woman would take that on? At least R&M is like before, it seems

I forgot about that, you couldn't even pay me to watch that. There is always some women who wants to fuck a "famous man" but then when she realizes it's not worth it, she will bail, also I am convinced he's into some really weird shit. That baby "joke" was pretty fucked up.

yeah, there's something fundamentally different from this and garfield saying he fucked 8 year olds in roiland's cartoon
it doesn't feel like an joke

Yea agreed. Thinking dan harmon just shits the bed some where else
Tired of his dumbass

As I understand it Harmon stopped writing, the unfunny leeches he gave door-opening offers to got replaced or quit "of their own volition," (strange that he always tries to give young, traditionally pretty women an in-road) and the network has essentially been riding their ass to make something more in line with the first seasons anyway.

yeah the second episode is actually good

I think it’s bad that rick essentially manipulated morty in s6e2. Felt like seasons 1/2 rick in a bad way. I really hope morty (at least “our” morty) kicks him to the curb soon

What do you mean actually? It was mid. The first episode actually had continuity and stakes. Drama and comedy. It had it all. The second was quite boring, comparatively. Then again it had a huge act to follow.

it was complete garbage

Episode 2 has the same problem as Episode 1 where the A plot with Rick and Morty was good and the B plot was bad only 2's B plot was much worse. Summer saying Die Hard repeatedly isn't funny.

die hard die hard die hard die hard die hard

Summer needs to die

Dan is literally in this thread beating off to people insulting him

My compliments.

great, still not gonna pick it back up