Why did Any Forums pretend this wasn’t a bad idea

Why did Any Forums pretend this wasn’t a bad idea

Attached: 7E3E2B6E-BF11-4FDF-BB0C-10D3DD3C07D8.jpg (650x370, 63.51K)

What I'll say is that I found he scene to be moving, I just wish she looked like character. Simple as that.

with the amount of bitching about it I thought you'd know Any Forums does you faggot.

It is, but people here talk as if *this* was what caused the to show flop

Actress was good, episode was good, show was good.

The show didn’t flop chud. It was the number one show in the world.

it was fine if it was one or two characters that got raceswapped or gender bent.

but then it turned out to be 4 or 5. focusing on one isn't a strong argument

if Lucifer was to be gender swapped, it should have been Tilda Swinton, and fuck that disgusting costume that someone made Gwendoline Christie wear. fuck that costume with fire, it was absolute trash and nothing like the comic

Bloth girls doing blothic things

Attached: 1654893611367.jpg (1819x1890, 1.9M)

>death literally looks asian
>didn't cast an asian lady

the black actress is hot and that's fine, but the people making decisions are fucking dumb

isn't even goth. It's just a regular strong independent black woman that needs no goth while pretending to be goth.

>GOODBYE HORSES
>I'M FLYING OVER YOU
>GOODBYE HORSES
>I'M FLYING OVER YOU

Attached: GoodbyeHorsesSingleCover.jpg (317x314, 20.43K)

>the black actress is hot
you lost me there

For me? Top mid.

she would have been fine with silver eyeliner desu

Because it wasn’t.

With little competition at the time and considering the author/producer had to beg people to watch more of it for it to even be considered to be renewed I'll say the ROI in terms of watch-hours wasn't really there for netflix to warrant the budget. Also you got to love the fluff-pieces going out during the first week that says stuff like "This is the biggest premiere in Netflix history" and the total watch-hours was 198M while Stranger Things season 4 by itself had more than 300M hours and Squid game has 1.6 Billion hours watched... Marketing gonna do marketing things.

Gaiman wanted a bigger variety of groupies now that he's divorced.

Are there people who pretend that blackwashing isn't bad?

Liner, some hair stripes or something else distinctive. Its not very good costuming.

More importantly, why is Gaiman a colossal faggot pretending to be oblivious why people dislike new Death?

Instead of quirky teenage goth we get some 30 yo plain woman. That's it.

thank you

Cause Netflix drove a dump truck full of money to his house