EDIT THREAD

Hey lets make some characters different for no reason

Attached: LilStevenblack.png (1091x1073, 116.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/deleted/deleted/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Stevenblack.png (803x1316, 124.4K)

Attached: connie.png (606x1532, 123.91K)

Attached: penny.png (536x1572, 112.73K)

I'M PICKLE MIIIIIIIICK

Attached: PickleMick.png (774x948, 59.65K)

Attached: images (98).jpg (547x555, 47.67K)

Attached: white black panther.jpg (1242x1607, 170.59K)

So is this version set in, like Greenland?

you know there's white people in africa right.

Too details and low quality. I'd basically need to totally redraw it and I don't wanna

Yeah, but not native to it. Ancestry plays too large of a role for it to work with someone who is descended from immigrants.

Alternate universe where the colonies discovered Vibranium first during the Scramble for Africa

Attached: Powerpuff2.png (942x582, 94.01K)

Cute. You wouldn't happen to have any of early series Connie would you? Especially if they have freckles.

I was making a joke.

Attached: hqoe8j2j2yp11.jpg (714x1101, 302.69K)

Eh, i guess that could work, but instead of a king he'd have to be the decedent of a conqueror or something. Doesn't have the same weight or meaning to it. Works better if the character is in their ancestral homeland.

sorry, I don't care about your weeb shit or culture wars.

Attached: amethyst.png (1562x2395, 304.67K)

The brown m&m test has a new meaning in this day and age.

Attached: lukecage.jpg (1334x750, 45.34K)

Yeah but considering that DoomWar is canon, and the Bast the Panther God willingly gave the entirety of Wakanda’s vibranium to Dr. Doom just cause he passed some bullshit test, there’s a very good chance that the gods of Wakanda are legitimately retarded. Don’t get me wrong, Wakandans would never accept a white Black Panther. I’m just saying that the gods are dumb enough that they might actually pick some leftover from Rhodesia to be their avatar. Most the gods in Marvel really are stupid assholes.

This just sounds like a white Black Panther would make for a good story. Asshole gods and racial conflict.

desuarchive.org/co/search/deleted/deleted/type/op/
Your pathetically obvious false flag isn't fooling anyone,, OP.
You spamming and ban evading faggot