Unsounded

She's got her father's bravery, I guess?

Attached: ch17_33[1].jpg (600x900, 294.37K)

What's with all the child murder?

I was the one last thread who was so convinced the kid would survive that. I was wrong. He looks like a mangled mouse. Cope does a really good job of showing how sad and brutal this is without going overboard and making it comical or glorifying. She just really captures the sadness of a small, mangled body… and a man who should know better, but just sort of quails uncomfortably at the sight and does nothing. Says nothing.

Cope is trying to catch up on her dead kid quota. That Mikaila twist really set her back.

This comic has a lot of it. It’s a good reminder that kids are vulnerable and easy prey, and monsters give not one whit about the sanctity of them.

CHEA NO

>and a man who should know better, but just sort of quails uncomfortably at the sight and does nothing. Says nothing.
Maur really is just a gutless little bitch-boy.

Is it wrong that I find it hilarious that not-Karl is still oviously in that twisted pose under the sheet?

He's the only black tongue who is basically a good boy at heart.

Probably because the sheet really does nothing to hide what’s under it. It’s a fig leaf for delicate sensibilities, and fig leaves are inherently humorous because they hide nothing whilst desperately attempting to.

Oh Hell, I didn't even see her there.

Why would Cope explain what Ruck likes to do with children and then not show it? Silly user

Attached: boneitis.jpg (487x361, 15.76K)

was that body the kid who wanted offset powers?

Ruck is a very messy eater

Ruck is a villain and not a casual villain either. Someone needs to take him the fuck out.

Duane "Child-Avenging" Adelier will do it.

> Ruck! You put that boy down! Children are not toys!

Attached: 7B13B5EF-682C-4C34-B8C0-384F3C32FC31.jpg (1170x1128, 295.45K)

Yes, user. It was only one page ago.

Attached: do try to keep up.jpg (1280x720, 113.78K)

Ruck's boobs have gone all wonky.

>doesn't want the knife
I thought that was the point of torturing Roger

>I was the one last thread who was so convinced the kid would survive that. I was wrong.
As the user arguing who was right, I wish I wasn't. Poor kid just wanted to see the cool talking statue.

It’s complicated.

They want something specific from Roger’s soul. They made the knife to help them do that. The queen wants the info from Roger’s soul, but she doesn’t want the knife.

It’s kind of like wanting sausage without the machine that wraps the sausage meat in sausage-skin.

I'm still not convinced by that user who was saying the salt lizard is Yerta. It makes a lot of sense it could be Ruck. Who eats more people and is more likely to have murdered and cannibalised a fellow senet beast? Yes, he's usually orange. But it seems he had no trouble turning blue. Even his tongue is blue.

Attached: tumblr_ov639siRgn1sn9q38o1_1280.png (645x556, 137.61K)

He’s only blue to impersonate Yerta, though.

They already had the map of his soul, I think the queen suggested it was extracurricular. You know those wacky black tongues and their pet projects...