Toy Story 2 Question

So what exactly was Pete’s problem? He didn’t get played with so Woody isn’t allowed to either?

Attached: 6B0E4B73-DD79-4E23-9C74-03DE5188217F.jpg (1920x1080, 138.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UGKR3NK8k6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what no pussy does to a muthafucka

Yeah literally it. It’s a crab in a bucket mentality. Sort of the opposite of Lotso, he didn’t get played with so now he wants every toy to be guaranteed to be played with, with no owners who grow older or abandon them

>He didn’t get played with so Woody isn’t allowed to either?
Yeah, you said it like it was weird even though it's a very common mentality to have

I've seen what pussy does to a motherfucker

He was getting pussy alright
youtu.be/UGKR3NK8k6s

toy story 4 proves him and Lotso right

I feel like his main issue was just that he needed the whole collection to get to the museum.
Like if there were two woodies and one of them wanted to go to the museum with him, I don't think he would care if the other one wanted to go back to andy.

That's the actor when the cameras are off.
The character he plays would have never gotten any tho, since gotta keep up that appearance of never opened.

Stinky Pete has had a terrible life. Being a toy that was never played with by a child, to say nothing of having never even been opened, must have felt like a profound personal failure. So he coped with this by seeing himself like Al did, as a valuable collector's item, because otherwise he was nothing but worthless junk destined for the landfill. However, he needed Woody's cooperation in order to get into the museum, otherwise he'd just go back into storage, something quite traumatizing given how Jessie reacted to the possibility, and he knew if he went back "into the dark" he might never come out again. That's why he was willing to resort to violence, if that's what it took, to be sent someplace where he would be appreciated as the historic collectible he believed himself to be.

Attached: it's-never-been-easy.jpg (1458x1080, 154.9K)

he could've gotten played with if he had just taken Woody's offer

By that point, he didn't want to be played with like a normal toy, and probably even believed that he was above that. Look how being a toy worked out for Jessie. Sure, it must have been nice while it lasted, but there she was in the exact same boat as him. In his mind, it was either the museum or death.

that make senses

I love it when a villain doesn't have some nefarious reason but you can understand why he's acting the way he is, even if you don't agree with his methods. He just wanted acceptance, attention, and appreciation.

Woody failed the Explosives speech check.

Attached: Easy_Pete.jpg (800x571, 308.7K)

they're about the same in outcomes my nigga. fate be cruel like that

Attached: 20220904_210511.jpg (876x2220, 130.88K)

"Fair? I'll tell you what's not fair! Spending decades on a dime-store shelf watching every other toy being sold!"

who in their right mind wants a fat prospector toy that isn't a fetishist?

That's why it should be treated as non-canonical

That's a good way to put it

Space Toys