This is the man who inspired millions of talented...

This is the man who inspired millions of talented, young artists and animators around the world with his critically acclaimed show and is providing helpful tips on making it through the industry like in picrel.

Attached: FcUEjeiX0AAV0nk.jpg (2048x1536, 359.89K)

That's not Thurop van Orman

Reminder he made Wendy & Robbie based off Lauren Faust & Craig McCracken. Because he was that salty Lauren didn't love him in art college. Comes off a lot more creepy now.

Do you mean John K?
Alex barely registers to me as someone who draws. But he did help create the beanmouth

He already fucked himself by making Dipper a low test manlet

To be fair, Dipper's a child. But on the other hand, he based Dipper off himself. So what does that say about him?

Unironically this, most of the cartoons we know today descended from Flapjack.

I was not myself last night couldn't set things right with apologies or flowers
Out of place as a cryin' clown who could only frown and the play went on for hours

Does he do anything nowadays besides constantly bitch about disney?

Name literally a single thing Flapjack innovated in cartoons

He's has a netflix show in the works but that got shitcanned due to the netflix animantion purge

And as I lived my role
I swore I'd sell my soul for one love

They're more than a decade apart. The inspiration is probably true, but I don't think they had that kind of interaction. Faust was already working on Cats Don't Dance by around 1995 when Hirsch was a kid.

They had to know each other somehow eventually.

Not the show itself but a lot of showrunners got their start from working on Flapjack

Attached: images (1).jpg (592x518, 64.8K)

You didn't give an example.

>This is the man who inspired millions of talented, young artists and animators around the world
At best a couple hundred talented ones, and several thousand untalented ones. And most of them localized in the US and Canada.

>Because he was that salty Lauren didn't love him in art college
Was she his teacher or something?

>2020 batch of Flapjack descendants is probably the last one because of the bleak outlook for the animation industry
It was a beautiful dynasty my brothers.
Also you forgot to add Inside Job.

He is a child?

Based Phantom of the Paradise and or Paul Williams enjoyer.

Attached: phantom-of-the-paradise.jpg (700x500, 20.07K)

She gave some presentations and he formed a unrequited (and unspoken) crush. Wendy was never gonna be your girl "Dipper".

OP here, sorry I posted the wrong picture

Attached: J.G._Quintel_Picture.jpg (1080x1440, 271.89K)

What does he have planned now that Close Enough is done?

Any Forums's obsession with him is pathetic.

Attached: disney_alexhirsch_750x422_.png (377x422, 154.92K)