This says a lot about society

This says a lot about society

Attached: 85FA5F59-4956-4A32-A6FE-9FD577AE6CA6.jpg (1108x1500, 160.17K)

How do these people live them, if you live at home with family you can get ANY job and just make money

They've never lived on their own before so they can't appreciate what they have.

>literally millions of immigrants go to US for jobs every year
>THERE IS NO JOBS
huh?

No one want to pick vegetables for 10 hours a day in the blistering sun for pennies unless you’re an immigrant from a 3rd world country.

Attached: 1655603859024.jpg (1904x796, 866.13K)

I think the people who make these kind of comics are socially immature and lazy, they can't actually get a job because of their own inability to function as a proper human being.
This means the comic does in fact work, but not for the reasons it probably wants to. OP is right, this does say a lot about society.

I would prefer to lift dog shit with my mouth as a job than live in america, I hate driving, and you need to drive everywhere in America, i crash everytime.

Yeah so you...put in another one. I went through a dozen applications before I found a job that took me. And then another dozen because that job wasn't gonna work out.

That original video is annoying anyway, I can't imagine being so smug about being a whiny bitch.

Do you not pay your parents rent? I work a full-time job and go to school and I can't find anywhere cheap and decent enough to live in my area. Fuck all if I'm paying $800+ plus utilities for a studio basement apartment.

>he doesn’t know that there are parts of America that aren’t hugely packed cities.
>also doesn’t know what a bike or simple public transport is
Typical tard behavior.

Attached: 1662497188104037.jpg (500x412, 35.31K)

Attached: GS.png (1108x1500, 573.11K)

Ah, so you're an asian woman,.

USA was founded by immigrants from poor countries looking for jobs, those mexicans are more american than you

That's not what the comic said, why is this here? Why did you edit this and post it's like the original?

Attached: file.png (500x677, 132.63K)

Excuse me but in what part of my post did I imply that hard working immigrants aren’t important, and when did I imply that they were not American? The most I was implying is that most people (those coddled) aren’t going to work as hard as immigrants who know that hard work is worth it to survive. Dumbass.

Attached: 1661390562389975.gif (498x599, 3.21M)

That's not the original comic, what is this? Shitty bait?

The USA was founded by rich dude who didn't want to pay their taxes.

I tried to trick you but you saw through my ruse. Oh, well!

Attached: trollface.png (991x806, 110.54K)

>also doesn’t know what a bike or simple public transport is
neither do americans

>it took 12 posts before someone saw it
You won OP.

>Brother applies for some summer job at local retail
>No interview, just hire him because everyone is desparate for more workers
>I am picked up by a recruiters who st spams my resume to every position in a company
>Company hires me despite toyally fucking up the interview and paid me my firat two months just to sit by a computer and learn what they want me to do

Where do these people live where they can't find one? It feels like people are willing to pay throigh the nose for just one more extra pair of hands.

Fucking retard, the comment don't need you to make any assumption to work.

Hadn't posted in the thread yet, but I still fell for it. I just assumed the out of place text font was just the artist being lazy.
Enjoy your shitpost thread reaching bump limit.

That’s not a special ed bus though

>Where do these people live where they can't find one?
They're working entry level jobs.
It took me a bit to find one, but after I got a few years of experience under my belt I was able to get a remote job this year that pays $70k.
Lots of mid-level workers have died, retired, or said fuck it and became full-time housewives (lol) over the last few years.
Honestly, the commute lifestyle is fucking shit, if you want me to work for you and aren't paying at least 40% above market rate you'd better be fully fucking remote.
I don't go into the office anymore for anything less than $80k.

Oh my God, right? It's like, why don't poor people just STOP?

Attached: 8qlg0u4vu7181.jpg (640x336, 63.74K)

I dont think farms even advertise those jobs, they just pick up the immigrants directly. Its not even an option for gringos. I live near some farms and have never seen a job posting or heard about them hiring. They have trailer parks full of Mexicans built directly next to the fields

One reason they don't advertise those jobs is that they're blatantly illegal and don't provide any of the state-required wages or benefits. They get by on the fact that the hordes of migrant workers they employ have literally no recourse against being exploited, and you can always just call ICE on your workers when you're done with them.