Chinese cartoons

What's Any Forums's opinion of literal Chinese cartoons?
So far Scissor Seven and Thunderbolt Fantasy are some of the best things to come out in years imo.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (325x413, 26.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWsm_IOMd30
youtu.be/CxA92-HENy0
youtu.be/2a55cTOMS_0
youtu.be/7HNeLXcPTmA
youtu.be/WArfK2Jk8cs
youtu.be/BgyWwNh4kcY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you mean anime?

Anime is from Japan. Would you call gif related anime?

Attached: ju0bjohb70yxxac3avyg[1].gif (636x358, 2.97M)

They can be good but most of the time they are just cheap copy of japanese clichés but with even weirder clothes.

Thunderbolt Fantasy isn't Chinese.

>伍六七
His name is literally 5 6 7 lol
I’ve been looking for some stuff to help practice my mandarin, I’ll check it out user

All Saints Street and Ling Long: Incarnation is what I've seen and enjoyed. I can't get into the Chinese historical fantasy type stuff, which seems to be majority of their animated content.

Attached: ira21.png (540x540, 148.33K)

Holy shit nigga I just marathoned this whole siow in English dub and it was fucking amazing. It had absolutely no right being as fucking great as it was. How in the actual fuck was it so good? It was basically Chinese Gintama in all of the good ways possible with a little bit of all the greatest kung-fu tropes and Kung-fu hustle kinda feel. Also characters are a lot more interesting than I expected. Even the dumb side characters turned out to be impressive in their own ways. Be it Cola, the old chairman lady or even the Daibo. When is the movie coming? And there better be a new season soon.

No. Donghua.

this show was good.

mega?

it's half Chinese really

They're making a movie instead of another season apparently, but who knows if they'll finish it.

Their all on youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=LWsm_IOMd30

I saw a clip of some Chinese drama where a live action actor and a cartoon snek start to fall in love.
I think it's based on an old Chinese tale. She turns into a human lady at some point.

Attached: whitesnake5.jpg (1082x768, 99.25K)

>Is 2022
>The third season of Yaoguai Mingdan is paused indefinitely due to lack of funds.
>The servers of its game are closing this month
>The autor has not published any new chapter of the manhua, it is still in the chapter 496 for more than a year.
I felt very depressed not knowing how this story will end. Does anyone have positive news about the status of the author or the huge hiatus that the manhua has had?

Attached: C0B9F88D-7E7B-4053-AEDD-DC834F651E1D.png (720x1018, 1.05M)

>I think it's based on an old Chinese tale. She turns into a human lady at some point.

Cowards.

>What's Any Forums's opinion of literal Chinese cartoons?
It was unexpectedly the best thing that happened to me this year. Fox Spirit Matchmaker blows my imagination with the way of telling the story and on many occasions has had to re-watch again to better understand the current context proposed. I am looking forward to season 12.
All the openings of Jin Chen Xi Arc (S9-S11)
youtu.be/CxA92-HENy0
youtu.be/2a55cTOMS_0
youtu.be/7HNeLXcPTmA
Trailer of season 12:
youtu.be/WArfK2Jk8cs

Attached: 4FE5348F-A559-4F1B-A9C2-B670A9A0EEA5.png (1269x428, 485.11K)

>chapter 496 for more than a year
Holy fuck it's worse than manga. Why do so many manhua have an infinite number of chapters.

>More chapters means Bad Story
What makes you think that?.
Anyway, In my defense, as long as Feng Xi hasn't reached the last point of his training, finished off the army of demons that kill him every reincarnation, and won't stay with his Kyubi girl at the end, it won't be an end for me.
>Also
Jiu Er is a suffer character
youtu.be/BgyWwNh4kcY

Attached: 8F5D1531-177E-4ECF-9048-8E76A7F4DF11.jpg (466x659, 56.85K)

>Scissor Seven
It is great, reminds me of a more kino Bobobo. It starts dragging a little when it becomes more shounen-ish, by the end of season 3

Attached: lastijerassiete.jpg (1280x720, 99.14K)

If it's made by yellow people it belongs on Any Forums

Someone post a Scissor Seven season 3 folder please.

Attached: 1436122804044.png (759x551, 25.49K)