I finally gave this show a chance. there were moments I liked it, there were moments I cringed

I finally gave this show a chance. there were moments I liked it, there were moments I cringed.
this show is actually decent but not great. still has good designs and coomer baits tho

Attached: 1662782815162380.jpg (1280x720, 186.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jPwyl-sNGWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I finally gave this thread a chance. there were moments I thought OP was a dick smoker. I cringed.

haha you're so funny haha

Why does this show not have a fucking release schedule? Why am I waiting 2 months between episodes? What were they doing for 8 months?

Watch the show here and there. It's alright but I'm not the fan with the whole singing in the show.

>still has good designs and coomer baits tho
If she Tumblrina artstyle counts

How tight is his bussy?

this entire show is cringe shit that the gods despise but oh well useful idiots make decent human sacrifices
youtube.com/watch?v=jPwyl-sNGWw

Attached: 1645192873761.jpg (1000x425, 75.89K)

I actually like the art and aesthetic but the story and writing is terrible though.

It's a good show but the issue is that the creator is a dike who thinks she's xDDDD OMG funny Myspace emo girl to this day and wont grow the fuck up. She thinks all her musicals are good when in reality they are just cringy as fuck.

The 3 best things about this show are Moxy who is voiced by the dude that did invader Zim, Loona who is my Hunny (fmirl fags), and Blitzo who is literally just Brandon Rogers being himself.

This isn't a terrible show and I look forward to more, sorta feels like the Simpsons situation where I feel obligated to watch now.

I remember getting hooked last year and now I have to stick around out of sentiment

Attached: 1615930138420.jpg (680x848, 46.07K)

I disagree with the last of the three good things, Blitzo is excruciatingly annoying and I want to bludgeon him to death with a brick. The demon antagonists are great though, the cherubs and MIB were annoying like Blitzo himself.

I blame the writing because Brandon's channel is much funnier

Thank you! I wish I could say the same about you making this thread daily!

I liked it but I struggled to actually start on the episode where they changed the disclaimer at the start to be more tryhard

Brandon can be funny but he is too over the top too often for me. His narcissism to make his character be the "kooky dangerous one who fucked and is wanted by a popstar and a prince." It comes across as wanky and takes up too much space and time compared to the other characters.

yeah it's good

I have to say. The art style and Stolas in particular remind me of the Troupe DLC from Hollow Knight. I wonder if that's what got me hooked subconsciously before MnM consciously hooked me.

It has very low lows, those points where I cringe so bad I can't look at the screen, but good enough highs that keep me watching.
I feel like the cringe part could be saved if they fixed the attrocious dialogue pacing. Dialogue 99% time feels so out of rhyme and awkward they must be doing something wrong.
>Coombait
Let's be honest, can you even hope to become recognized online if you don't make the coomers advertize you for free these days?

>first gay spider
>now gay owl

>then a gay writer who fucks it all up

Attached: 3B1540AA-1FC6-46E4-851A-17FCD3532E2D.jpg (674x991, 369.43K)