This show didn't really fix the prequels, it just gave you characters to care about that lived in that era

This show didn't really fix the prequels, it just gave you characters to care about that lived in that era.

Attached: images.png (600x412, 21.21K)

And it was kino.
The first Star Wars movie I saw in theaters was the 2008 movie.
Its the only good one I've seen in theaters.

>it just gave you characters to care about that lived in that era
Not me.
>Its the only good one I've seen in theaters
Then you probably don't go out to the cinema that much. My dad and I saw it opening day, and we've regrated it ever since.

>its the only good one I've seen in theaters
One means Star Wars movies.
Its the best Star Wars movie I've seen in theaters, since I first watched the Star Wars PT and OT in 2006 at the age of 9.

Attached: StarWars2008.jpg (900x690, 179.9K)

>Do you mean 2005? I don’t think there was a 2008 Star Wars movie

The themes, memes and lore save the prequels

Wait, people actually thought that the Clone Wars fixed the prequels? No, just, no.

Why would they think that? The prequels are fine as is.

>Made anakin an actual character
>Fixed his relationship with Obi Wan
>Tied up several loose ends with the lore
This show did fix the prequels and I'm tired of all this revisionism.

>themes
Can be found in other, BETTER works.
>memes
Only made them more annoying.
>lore
Was already there in the OT, but I guess that doesn't count since there were no painfully long debates on the Trade Federation's tax policies.

>I have to watch a S7 Season show just to understand Episode 1,2, and more importantly 3

Yeah fuck that, if you need bandages just to make your movie deep then no. The Originals were at least straight forward, and enjoyable without having to up essential off movie shit. The prequels on their own was bad.

That should be credited to the show though but the movies themselves remain bad.

>fixed the prequels by retconning everything
>a lot of retarded worldbuilding such as force deities
>Grievous and Maul are useless jobbers
This series simply don't fit the movies canon, Filoni series are not even consistent to each other

>>fixed the prequels by retconning everything
Retconned nothing.
>>a lot of retarded worldbuilding such as force deities
Nothing retarded about that.
>>Grievous and Maul are useless jobbers
Grievous was always a jobber. Maul was not a jobber.
>using the word jobber unironically
God, I want you fucking faggots to die so badly.

I expect more retards raging at this post

The show didn't fix the movies user. If you have to watch a S7 show just to understand shit post Ep 2 and Ep 3, then no.

>Trying to defend the prequels

Ew, just fucking ew. I wished the Sequel trilogy didn't exist just to go back to Prequel hate.

>Retconned nothing
Then explain why Anakin suddenly has a jailbait apprentice who was never even alluded to in any of the movies?

The usual explanation for that is, "PaDmE WaS tHe OnLy ThING ThAT MaTTERS"

Not to mention an operation for hunting down Maul was taking place at the same time.

Anakin was a Jedi Knight. Jedi Knights are allowed to have apprentices. There is nothing extraordinary about that, and there is nothing to explain here. It's common Jedi practice. To attain a rank of Jedi Master, one must successfully train a Padawan to Knighhood. Wasn't alluded because she left the Jedi Order, and Anakin doesn't like to talk about his failures. And there wasn't a situation that demanded her being mentioned.
This autism is in every Star Wars thread, it's tired and beaten to death.
Nothing from the PT was mentioned in the OT. Why wasn't Qui-Gon mentioned? REEEEEEEEEE! I don't see you getting worked up about that.

George Lucas.
Nuff said.

>>>a lot of retarded worldbuilding such as force deities
>Nothing retarded about that.
Holy fuck