Questionable Content

Terrible

Attached: 4872.png (800x1160, 730.75K)

So how many pages has it been now of characters saying "it's so wacky that Claire's been hired at Cubetown"?

I'm real tired of hearing about Martin's boyfriend. I wonder what Pintsize is up to.

There better be a payoff for all this

Boy, ol' Geffy sure is making the most of 'ooh, timeskip' to charge the looks of characters he never changed in 10 years.

Tai brushing off someone else's concerns because it's ruining her chill is the most in character she's been in how long?

Twinkified and neutered. God, classic Pintsize in Twinksize's body would be diamonds.

>no robutts
BOO

the interview will be set during the wedding. the wedding will then take place at cubetown because cubetown will prove to be trans-dimensional. college town turns into cubetown. everyone moves to cubetown.

You're expecting too much. Hefe already tested the waters with having Hanners get written out of the comic for a while. Claire and Martin will be gone for a year, her brother and the bots will take over as the main cast, then they'll come back. The only "real" change that might happen is that Claire gets some hyper-futuristic gender confirmation surgery.

Claire has Cubetown by the balls and could probably set the interview at any time she wants.

The interview already happened. Moray literally asked her when she could start.

Attached: file.png (800x1160, 644.16K)

Knowing how stupid Moray and the rest of them are there, she could probably tell them "I've been working for you for 3 years, you actually owe me 3 million dollars in back pay" and they'd be like "really? Whoops. Here ya go!"

>But I think Claire could actually pull it off.
>I know she could
Do they ever come up for air or are they just constantly sucking Claire's dick?

Tai is legitimately afraid of Claire since she has the actual qualifications for the job Tai holds onto due to blackmail. But again, why deal with that when there's cumtown and Claire's going to bang Dasha-bot while Martin goes off to start his own spin-off.

Attached: qc.png (592x432, 198.24K)

So this is Jeph ending the comic right? Like Martin/Claire are gonna move off, Human lesbos will get married, Robohomo is gonna move away or some shit. Like all this feels like Jeph is building up to comic ending

>Claire fires Tai because she barely does any work and she's taking up a work study position despite graduating years ago

He put a tweet out before the arc began that "this isn't the end."
So it's probably gearing up for a soft reboot.

>I think Claire could actually pull it off
She's right, Claire is like a superhero, so perfect and awesome!

Seriously, because Chef doesn't know shit about Clarence's field of "expertise" we only ever get to hear platitudes about it instead of actually getting to observe it. Also I know this is the sort of thing that is well beyond his capabilities as an artist but the composition here is completely amateurish. Black clothes and black hair roughly in line and the same size as a brown bookshelf? Terrible, indeed.

Why would there be? This comic never has any payoff.