Why people seethe when there are black elves but not when it's Irish?

Why people seethe when there are black elves but not when it's Irish?

Attached: c6492cd8d23cdf2a71508cb4c5c0c60a.jpg (1080x1080, 70K)

I'm seething at this Gaelic Gal, or any Gaels being represented in any media. Bow down to the British.

Attached: Arthur.jpg (350x600, 47.04K)

Cause Elves are a Europea- oh why am I even bothering to reply with any hint of seriousness to obvious bait posting?

Attached: Kyle_Rayner_(STAS).png (600x449, 234.99K)

It is weird how some people get angry at black elves but don’t get angry at black elves.

>Black Elves in an established franchise like LOTR where there were no such things
vs
>Black Elves in a new franchise with no such rules and decades of shit to back up the fact there were no black elves

Dark skinned elves like drow are fun, nigger elves like in the new lotr are retarded.

Because it's racist to depict black people as an inferior race, but it's only accurate when you depict the Ir*sh as subhumans.

Attached: oiregutang.jpg (547x529, 38.25K)

Dark elves existed

In LOTR? Where? Post evidence.

in LOTR those are orcs, retard.

The Irish don't exist in real life

You're both retarded. Dark Elves in the Silmarillion are only said to be elves that did not cross the sea to witness the light of the trees.

So they're still pale as ghosts? Got it.

That is clearly a scottish elf.

OI U WEE HOOMAN CUNT. WOT U DOIN DOWN ERE?

>Black Elves in a new franchise with no such rules and decades of shit to back up the fact there were no black elves
Then people would just label that franchise as woke

>Scott

Imagine losing to Hanoverian loyalists

Attached: Hanoverian.jpg (330x515, 50.55K)

handlebars

Attached: 1661051784184628.jpg (1080x1080, 162.98K)

Because Elves are Irish, you twit.

Does that mean humans are the Brits/Anglos? No wonder they're always seething at them.

I wish.

Attached: Know your Irish.jpg (650x567, 96.52K)

Adding blacks where there were none is WOKE in my book.
Having a 'new' 'original' franchise with black elves already around, isn't.
People will say its woke because we're in a post 2016 world and the culture war is in the trench warfare of WW1.
A lot of old shit that this board and other boards praise would be consider "woke" if it came out today and not 10/20/30 years ago.