Um... I'm thinking... Based?

Um... I'm thinking... Based?

Attached: 1662686232069014.jpg (1080x861, 530.53K)

UM.... I'M THINKING......... GAY FURRY FAGGOTRY??????????

>Disney’s Pinocchio remake hints at romance between Pinocchio and a pile of horse shit

>Make the gay representation two evil dudes who sell a small child

sounds legit

Can't fault Disney on accuracy at least.

sounds like something disney would do so why not promote it?

Do they rape him themselves first?

Are they trying to hint at something? Le Fou literally means "the fool" in French and they made him gay.

That very human, very long hand on the body of a literal fox is giving me the creeps.

>let's portrait a gay couple conmen to lure children to an island of children trafficking for money
What did they means by this?

That wasn’t them, they sold Pinocchio to a puppet show

>censored in China

Attached: 1655882752668.jpg (826x1720, 214.08K)

They did both.

Disney's Pinocchio hints at dank jenkem huffing between pinnochio and steaming logs

One sided crush.
Honest John would never waste his time on a retard.

>HJ physically assaults Gideon and throws him around like a rag doll
Just like my real life gays.

That the writing makes no sense. I don't know about the original book, but why is it that the character who steals kids, Coachman, going after kids who obviously have FAMILIES? Their families would no doubt try to find their kids especially since going by his operation he steals hundreds at a time. Sooner or later he would get caught midway. Maybe if he targeted homeless orphans, that's one way he gets away with his crime, but Coachman captures kids with loved ones who WOULD hire the law to find their lost children. I just don't get it, it always reeked of bad writing in general that the Coachman's crimes are never found out.

The kids were little shits. Even their parents wouldn't miss them.

Anyone surprised that Honest John actually looked like he was more successful as a conman in this incarnation? In the original hand drawn film Honest John looked homeless with ragged clothes and gloves with holes in them. And when he tried to impress Coachman it was very clear by the small pouch of money that Coachman was staring at a small fry. The live action version makes Honest John seem like he's so good at scamming he can afford actual seemingly fancy clothes.

Sir, this is a story about a talking puppet.
You're not supposed to think too hard about it.

>the small pouch of money that Coachman was staring at a small fry
The value of coins has changed a hell of s lot over the centuries.
We have no idea just how much was in that pouch.

Maybe, but what if he by accident captures a kid similar to Pinocchio? Not really rotten to their core and maybe who knows the child could belong to a rich family or worse a cop or judge? Even in the Disney version Honest John was afraid of kidnapping kids to take to pleasure island hence his reaction "What about the law!?" And in the book there was indeed a system of government, the gorilla judge and the cop who briefly arrested Geppeto. So if Coachman ended up grabbing up the wrong type of kid he would get screwed.

>gay furry pedos kidnapping a child
sounds about right