Favorite Mr. Enter Shit-Take?

Hard mode: Something besides 9/11.

Attached: unknown.png (960x720, 1013.69K)

El Tigre is racist, despite the fact the creator is a Mexican.

DCSHG is feminazi propaganda, and this coming from a fan of Lauren's other popular Girl Power show.

Refusing to shave that possum off his face

You know its bad when this caricature is actually an improvement.

Attached: 655.jpg (346x260, 9.86K)

Its funny how this guy was such a major shill for MLP:FIM, yet a show that was basically the same thing triggered him beyond believe.

I know, but how?

>These people wrote a bad episode of Spongebob
>They shouldn't have jobs

Tried to attack Casey Alexander on twitter

My best guess is it's the character design. Mr Enter clearly has a hard on for childish character designs, considering his dream of making a cartoon centered on children taking the role of adults. Super Hero Girls, meanwhile, had designs more teenage-like in appearance, which probably made him more critical on it.

He also may have fallen out of love with Faust at this point, I don't know.

Attached: 48459452f5a106987aa564e61e37d3e5.jpg (564x752, 64.4K)

Acting like post movie Spongebob raped his family, instead of just mediocre.
At first I thought he he was playing a character, like the nostalgia critic or the AVGN, and playing up for the cameras.
But no, the dude literally throws multiple shitfits and crys about it being too "mean-spirited".
Dude also looks like a pedo IRL, I bet he is, given his de-ageing fetish Growing Around cartoon he's "working on".

his samurai jack season 5 take is literally what 95% of Any Forums thinks about season 5 myself included

Oh, he is 100% a pedophile, I'm just waiting for him to inevitably slip up and leak his chat logs somewhere.

Happy 9/11

the style of his drawings it's kinda worrisome, just the kind of style a pedo would have

Funniest thing is anti-mr enter YouTube more autistic than he is. Bread tube communist larpers made him a alt-right boogeyman. one of the selling point of mr enter cartoon is trannies and lesbians.

Attached: 911.jpg (800x633, 231.61K)

I think he smarter than most cartoon reviewers. Saber spark friend kosmodo whatever his name was caught red handed grooming. After he tried to cancel Butch Hartman for saying something mean 30 years ago.

You mean Cosmodore, they guy with the Seuss looking mascot?

Attached: 5f1c8f783d53a-large.jpg (720x960, 58.78K)

God Enter is a retard

Or just an autisic adult

The one I remember the most was when he said an episode of FIM promoted domestic violence or some dumb shit like that