Davey and Goliath

Did anyone watch these growing up? They were little Christian claymation cartoons about a boy and his dog. Moral Orel is very similar to it stylistically (though the creator insists he was unaware of Davey and Goliath and was attempting to parody Leave It To Beaver).
Anyone see these? My favorite episodes are probably Halloween Who-Dun-It or New Year Promise
youtu.be/OYoBHfynxNw
youtu.be/QxlFWGAExM8

Attached: Davey and Goliath.jpg (500x735, 59.06K)

Yeah, I vaguely remember it.

I had a book of it when I was a kid and thought it was Morel Orel. I figured it was some 5D Play where the book is kind, cute, and teaches a nice morel, so the show can be a meta punchline. I don't understand how I thought this would be so complex, but that's not a half bad idea now that I think about it.

I have seen a few of these and they are actually kind of nice and wholesome. And I am an atheist and I like it.

Why do retards call all stop motion claymation?

>
the figures are made out of clay user

You mean this wasn't just a Simpsons invention?

It’s from the creator of Gumby

It really is sweet, it’s wonderful to watch

i only know about this because of the SNL parody about the serial killer who said satan posessed a dog which then told him to kill people

Oh really, now that MST3K joke in robot rumpus makes more sense then just being another stop motion series

>the creator insists he was unaware of Davey and Goliath and was attempting to parody Leave It To Beaver
Yeah, what a coincidence that both are claymation shows starring a Christian kid

Son Of Sam, that was real. David Berkowitz was a serial killer in New York, summer of 1977. He wrote letters to the media and police saying things like “I’m the son of Sam. Sam likes to drink blood. Sam makes me kill.” Turned out Sam was his next door neighbors dog.
He became a born again Christian in prison, he’s actually been eligible for parole multiple times but he refuses it. Says he deserves to be in prison for everything he did

Because the California Raisins were that fucking popular.

Yeah I don’t get why he seems so defensive of it. Like he seems offended that anyone would imply Davey and Goliath could possibly be an influence

That could be funny as a premise

bullshit he didn't know about Davey and Goliath, he's a big fat liar

>Clay figures Go Home!

They're clearly plastic dolls.

>that one simpsons moment where the dog gets a firecracker shoved in his mouth
Something tastless you would expect from south park.

That's bizarre if he's telling the truth, they look so similar